Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: WANTED: Agnos MrotatorB Panohead Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on January-31-2011 at 2:56am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Wanted: Agnos MrotatorB Panohead and also MroatorA

Do you have one of these old panoheads kicking around collecting dust from the old low resolution FC-E8 or FC-E9 Nikon Coolpix days?

Willing to pay fair money for good units. If you can help contact me via Private Message with your offer. Photos of actual unit condition appreciated.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-01-2011 at 10:01am
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I still have one of the lenses and an adapter to a coolpix 5400 if needed. No bracket though.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2011 at 10:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by thedhgroup on February-01-2011
I still have one of the lenses and an adapter to a coolpix 5400 if needed. No bracket though.

I have sent you a private message.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Terry Nam on February-01-2011 at 3:29pm
View Terry Nam's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Terry Nam Search   Quote Terry Nam Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Terry Nam
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
October-05-2002
110 Posts

Hi Smooth

Did you get my PM?

-------------
Terry
Nikon D300(Sept08), Sigma 8mm, agnos short

Message posted by smooth on February-02-2011 at 2:55am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes Terry, just now (been sleeping!)

I have replied also.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-03-2011 at 8:16pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Just replied via PM. Sorry for the delay. Lots of real estate shoots this week. Sellers are coming out of the woodwork around here. The rush is coming early. Maybe it will be a good spring season here.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on February-04-2011 at 2:01am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thank you for all those who have made contact.

We still require a FC-E9 lens and rotators for both the FC-E9 and FC-E8 preferably Agnos MrotatorB and MrotatorA styles.

If you can help please let me know via Private Message.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by jameli on February-06-2011 at 10:30am
View jameli's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jameli Search   Quote jameli Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jameli
Standard Member
Standard Member
Finland
January-24-2007
4 Posts

I have this part B of MrotatorB (I'm not selling the actual rotating base, RotatorMbase, only the part that is used to hold the FC-E9 lens).

Also I can sell you Bracket for MrotatorB for Nikon CP8800,

Bracket for MrotatorB for Canon EOS 350D

and optical adapter AFCE9CEFS1855 Adapter for CANON lens EFS 18-55.

And if come one if looking for more retro stuff, I can also sell you Nikon CP8800 camera, with two batteries and step-down ring lens adapter Nikon UR-E18 (needed to connect Nikon FC-E9 to CP8800).

All the stuff are here in Finland and as good as new ones (not the camera).

Message posted by smooth on February-17-2011 at 12:05am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks for all the replies here and in private messages.

I'm still chasing a MrotatorB panohead. There must be hundreds kicking around collecting dust since everyone is now using DSLR's.

Purhaps you'd like to trade up to a MrotatorU?

I'd even consider purchasing just the top upper section of a MrotatorB panohead (without rotator) if for instance you have used the rotator for a later model.

The part that clamps onto the lens only is fine if you have one.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by WideEyes on February-25-2011 at 12:20am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts
Hi Smooth

This is my first message in the forum for a couple of years :)

I have a MrotatorB and FC lens that I uses with my canon coolpix8700 (or was it 5700 - I can't remember anymore he he)

I'd be willing to trade it for some tuition..... I could write you a PM but honestly I am not exactly a frequent visitor of this forum anymore, so there is a good chance that I won't see your reply.....

If you are interested you can catch me at know email address
Regards
Morten

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register