Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Important Question about HTML5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by FrankGER on January-31-2011 at 8:57am
View FrankGER's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by FrankGER Search   Quote FrankGER Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
FrankGER
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-02-2011
10 Posts
Hi Folks,
I need to know if I can just load an older TW Project and convert that then to the new HTML5 format?
Thank you!
Regards
Frank

Message posted by phoenixrising on January-31-2011 at 4:34pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi there Frank,

now that is a very good question... last I heard it was being released shortly... has this now happend?? Can I produce in html5 as well??

That would be fantastic as I'm chomping at the bit here for this. It obviously raises the question what we need to do to produce tours for iphone/ipad. Surly we'll have to provide different formats of tours to be effective especially on iphone.

Has anyone here had much experience yet with html5 tours and there development as well as issues?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on February-01-2011 at 1:02am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You already have the option with Panoweaver 7.2 to output to HTML5 (Safari) IE: Computer, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad etc (Wherever a Safari browser is used) to test what it will be like when the upgrade comes for Tourweaver shortly.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register