Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Controllers in full screen mode Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by seba_g on February-06-2011 at 7:16am
View seba_g's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seba_g Search   Visit seba_g's Homepage www   Quote seba_g Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seba_g
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
January-14-2011
23 Posts
Hi,
How can I change the menu panel that appears whenever I enter full screen mode (and disable the default one)?
I created a tour with my custom controllers and buttons, but they all disappear while in full screen.
The sample tour in Tourweaver, and samples on Easypano website, all of them have custom navigation panel and buttons that stay on screen the whole time in window mode as well as full screen - how can I keep my objects the same way? (Using Tourweaver 6.5 PRO)

Message posted by smooth on February-06-2011 at 8:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You need to change your publish settings and turn off the default Full Screen Toolbar.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on February-06-2011 at 8:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Possibly you are going to want to make the main window/stage also 100x100%

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by seba_g on February-06-2011 at 11:11am
View seba_g's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seba_g Search   Visit seba_g's Homepage www   Quote seba_g Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seba_g
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
January-14-2011
23 Posts
awesome, thanks a lot Smooth!

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-09-2011 at 8:19am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi guys,

my initial window size is 900 x 600 I have 2 navigation bars. 1 has all the arrows, zoom etc and placed on bottom right and the second has additional buttons set in the center top. When disabling the easypano default my controllers (which are in pop ups) still open an exactlly the same x/y axis but are now, because I'm in full screen, either in the middle of the image instead of being logically the same place as in the 900x600 format. How can I adjust the settings of these pop-ups so that my new navigation shows bottom right and the upper navigation bar is centered??

Please help as a client is waiting.

Oh yes, I'm sure I've seen the possibility to be able to grab a corner of the open pano window and resize by normal drag at corner. How to do this here?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on February-09-2011 at 8:49am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Set Anchor position or set Target Azimuth position.

Dragable resize is simply 100%x100% as mentioned in this thread. The tour is always maximum browser window size without actually being in Fullscreen mode.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on February-09-2011 at 12:24pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Awww Mate... you're the best ;-)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register