Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: suggestions for next edition Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mitcheee on February-09-2011 at 1:35pm
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts

Although this seem simple a comand that closes all popups would be very helpful, as it stands now i have a tour with 50 or more popups and i have to use a separate command to close each before i can open the new one, not to mention that when you have that many commands in the list it starts to get very buggy and you can't modify the list accurately.

Mitch

Message posted by madmux on February-10-2011 at 5:54am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
+1 :)
Yeah - this is really a big problem (faced it a couple of times) if you have lots of popups. A necessary function.

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by tomax on February-10-2011 at 3:09pm
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
Right, that's a necessary option for the next edition.

Message posted by smooth on February-11-2011 at 2:03am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

May I suggest it be a list with check boxes with window names the final check box being "all"

I can see a case where you would want to exclude some from closing.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by prb16 on February-11-2011 at 3:59pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Something I suggested quite a while ago was that the rotation of a pano would not start until fully loaded, especially in full screen mode. The scene looks very poor when it has not fully loaded but starts to rotate.

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by mitcheee on February-15-2011 at 1:42pm
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
anyone from easypano want to comment ?

Message posted by tomax on February-15-2011 at 7:20pm
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
Mitchee... do not disturb the people, they are working for the new edition of TW 6.5 with a big surprise: Google Street View compatible, deep linking and so on.

I'm kidding.. :)

Message posted by mitcheee on February-27-2011 at 8:26pm
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts

hahaha i hope your not kidding about deep linking and street view

Mitch

Message posted by rkiris on March-01-2011 at 2:33am
View rkiris's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rkiris Search   Visit rkiris's Homepage www   Quote rkiris Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rkiris
Standard Member
Standard Member
Turkey
October-10-2008
3 Posts
I think you can do 2 actions every popup. One of them your action second of them close popup action. Look at this link:
http://www.bypan.com/ziraat Look Kroki on Menu (bottom) There are two popup. Button at the bottom have two action. One of them change the map other is close the popup.

-------------
Smile to life...

Message posted by martiiii on March-29-2011 at 5:28am
View martiiii's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martiiii Search   Quote martiiii Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martiiii
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
January-18-2011
25 Posts
We need Multiresolution (zooming) but not this way like Easypano did. The best solution was applied in KRPano. I think Easypano should go this way in future. Fullscreen with bigger resolution is not the solution of this problem when someone want only to see some detail of panoram, not whole. Now we can't use large images, like 6000x12000 and above. Panoramic images should be loaded with pieces at which we are just looking in proper resolution.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register