Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Turning off Autosave the project? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by seba_g on February-10-2011 at 5:37am
View seba_g's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seba_g Search   Visit seba_g's Homepage www   Quote seba_g Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seba_g
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
January-14-2011
23 Posts
Is there a way to turn off autosaving the project?

Tourweaver gives only max 200 undo states, but for example if i delete something from the objects list then i can't undo that...

And whenever I reach the limit and close my project (without saving it) and then open it again - all of the changes I made after my last save to the point of max undo state were saved automatically - even I never pressed the save button nor I applied changes on closing project.

For example I did a tour, saved the project. Decided to modify a bit so opened it again, but never bothered to name it differently while making changes. When I decided I'm done I saved it as different project name. When I wanted to open the previous version I couldn't because it autosaved while I made changes that couldn't go beyond undo states...

I never expected it to happen, it's pretty annoying.

I really want to save my project whenever I feel like, and make any amount of changes to it before I decide to save it, and have ability to revert back to the point I opened my project.

Message posted by mitcheee on February-15-2011 at 9:11am
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts

i agree i feel like its a bug in the program, in fact i also noticed that when you just save  (not save as) it doesn't actually save the changes so you loose everything you did, the oly way to guarantee that its saved is to save it as a new name.

Mitch

Message posted by funkens on February-21-2011 at 6:20am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
agree as well,
contacted ep and they only mentioned the above undo states as a way out.
already had quite some troubles because of autosave.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register