Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: radars not showing on google map Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by johndrolet on February-10-2011 at 4:17pm
View johndrolet's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johndrolet Search   Quote johndrolet Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Hi My radars show up on preview but when i upload the flash project to my server the little radars do not show up.

see link

Thanks http://www.golfge.com/360Tours/Kelowna/_flash/Project1.html#

Message posted by johndrolet on February-10-2011 at 4:52pm
View johndrolet's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johndrolet Search   Quote johndrolet Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Oh yes forgot to mention i have 6 radar icons with 6 scenes but only the blue radar flash light thing shows up and not the little round red radar icons.

Message posted by DantE on February-11-2011 at 3:05am
View DantE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DantE Search   Quote DantE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DantE
Standard Member
Standard Member
Macedonia
January-30-2011
39 Posts
I've got the same problem often..try deleting the radars, restart the program and try again...Also you can try do not change the default color, first put them on a map, make one preview and then change the radar color..Sounds funny but it works for me :)

Message posted by johndrolet on February-11-2011 at 8:14pm
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Thanks DantE for the reply. Tried what you said and still does the same thing. By the way i was using 6.50 I will just redo it use version 6 because i never had radar problems with that version but hey you never know. I will reply to give an update for those that might getting the same bug.

Message posted by johndrolet on February-12-2011 at 11:27pm
johndrolet
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-25-2010
13 Posts
Well i dont get it. I have re-did the tour with 6.50 and same thing happens just have the radar works and the other 6 radars do not show on the google map.

Any body else out there having this problem using 6.50 with windows vista and same things happens on all browsers

http://www.golfge.com//360Tours/knox2/Project3/_flash/TourWeaver_Project3.html

Message posted by rkiris on February-27-2011 at 4:14pm
View rkiris's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rkiris Search   Visit rkiris's Homepage www   Quote rkiris Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rkiris
Standard Member
Standard Member
Turkey
October-10-2008
3 Posts
I have same problem with TW 6,5 not previous versions. Also sometimes not shown arrows on the sceneviewer

-------------
Smile to life...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register