Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: HTML5 tour is supported in Tourweaver 6.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on February-22-2011 at 3:26am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts
Dear all,

We are happy to announce the availability of the latest Tourweaver 6.50.110221 (still in beta), which can create HTML5 tour!

You can download it here: http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw650_pro.exe

The HTML5 tour created with Tourweaver 6.50 can be viewed in iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

To view sample tours, visit: gallery.

There are also the following bug fixes in this builder:
[-]Sound of swf hint fails to stop when the swf hint is closed.
[-]If polygonal hotspot is added, when deleting or adding scenes, runtime error appears.
[-]When adding actions to polygonal hotspot, the actions fails to work if the display mode is set as "mouse over".

Please contact our support if you have any questions about this beta version. Thank you!

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by tomax on February-22-2011 at 6:03am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
Not able to found HTML5 supported features in manual help...

Message posted by tomax on February-22-2011 at 6:15am
View tomax's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tomax Search   Quote tomax Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
4004 error when I'm trying to publish directly to ftp

Message posted by VRtour.nl on February-22-2011 at 6:42am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Hello Joe and other people of the EP support team,

Thanks for the update.

I publish a test tour and till now, its works fine on my iPhone (there are some bugs, I will report them).  A big surprise is that TW resample the scenes to iPad and iPhone format in cubic (500x500 and 955x955), fantastic!

First question (before I start ask more), is it already possible to view the new manual (as given in info popup when publish in HTML5)?

http://www.ipano.nl/test/ep-html5popup.jpg

Thanks in advice,
Harry

Testtour @ http://tinyurl.com/6h26uw7

Message posted by tomax on February-22-2011 at 10:39am
tomax
Standard Member
Standard Member

January-24-2009
120 Posts
but:  when you click to go to the next scene, the image is rotate to initial point then jump to the next one.

Message posted by nerjaace on February-22-2011 at 11:32am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I notice in the html5 demo that in the google map there is a pegman so that you can show street view. Will this be added in to the flash version not just iphone/safari? If so will we be able to add hotspots inside Street View?

Really could do with this feature.

Message posted by willie on February-22-2011 at 7:32pm
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts
Hi Harry,

I found the HTML5 info on the help pages. If you click on help then Help Topics the help manual opens. Click on Index then type Publish. You will find it listed under publish.
Willie

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2011 at 2:13am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Been here before:

Because of this error I cannot see online/offline HTML5 tours published with Touweaver. Panoweaver version is still OK.

Easypano needs to sort this out with AVG (as before).

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by VRtour.nl on February-23-2011 at 2:42am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts

Hi Willie,

Sorry,  I have done exactly what you wrote. But cant find anything about HTML5.
Maybe need to reinstall TW, then the helpfile will be updated.

Groet,

Harry

Message posted by Arpito on February-23-2011 at 3:15am
View Arpito's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Arpito Search   Visit Arpito's Homepage www   Quote Arpito Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Arpito
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
January-08-2009
45 Posts
hi, this is what I get to see and the program doesn`t continue to start....
(Win7, 32bit, AntiVir)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register