Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: TW6.5, HTML5 and Blank Screen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by thedhgroup on February-23-2011 at 3:45pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
Just downloaded 6.5, took one scene and published it as html5 and I cannot see anything with safari on my PC and after uploading it to my server I just get a blank screen on my Ipod.

www.dvt360.com/temp/html5_2/index.html

I looked through the output and I see it converted my spherical to cubic and into 2 different versions for Ipads and Ipods.

Not sure what to do next. Suggestions? I'm assuming I over-looked something simple.

On another issue I tried to transfer my license for TW6 and it failed. After installing TW6.5 I tried to register it and it worked. So now they are both working. I thought that was not supposed to happen?

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by thedhgroup on February-23-2011 at 5:01pm
View thedhgroup's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by thedhgroup Search   Visit thedhgroup's Homepage www   Quote thedhgroup Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
thedhgroup
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
April-10-2005
131 Posts
I think I figured it out. There was a missing .js file that did not get uploaded. tw-min.js Every time I publish a test tour that file is missing.

-------------
www.dvt360.com

Message posted by smooth on February-23-2011 at 11:15pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I suppose you have read this thread?

It is another case of this being released before simple testing. Nothing new here!

Remember it is still a Beta. Joe has stated another build will be released later this week.

This current build was a dud and a total waste of bandwidth. Oh, and it is correct that you can have both version 6.0 and Beta 6.5 both running with the same license key at the same time.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on February-24-2011 at 7:28pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
Smooth. Will it be possible to produce an html5 complete tour with stills and cylindrical panos or is this just to show a spherical pano? Otherwise, what is the purpose of the dual tour publish?

Cheers

Kerry

Message posted by smooth on February-24-2011 at 11:34pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Kerry,

Mate, I'm as green as you with HTML5 and Easypano Tourweaver outputs and the limitations. I have been doing HTML5 with other products waiting for the EP release. I would think still slides and cylindrical panos will be fine.

I have already requested that we require "Flash fallback" single web publish option. Who wants to publish twice? The future should see us click a couple of check boxes and upload a single folder. The scripts within will supply the correct version to the viewing device.

The issue is ATM that some features cannot be used (will not display or work) with HTML5.

In reality I don't know how important these "Safari only" HTML5 tours really are? But if you want or need to cater for idevices then this is what's required. Obviously people are asking for it but the reality is, on a phone it is less than a good viewing experience.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register