Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: How to syncronize Voice and Movie Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GIOLETS1965 on February-25-2011 at 3:27pm
View GIOLETS1965's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GIOLETS1965 Search   Visit GIOLETS1965's Homepage www   Quote GIOLETS1965 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GIOLETS1965
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
February-25-2011
16 Posts
I'm realizing an Architectural Tour with some spherical scene where I need to have a narration voice syncronized with the elements showed in the scene.
Well I've created some mp3 file with the narration that I've associated with the related scene, and then (with some difficulty) I've precisely syncronized in the movie the voice with the element showed in each scene.
The problem now is that, when I play the Tour on different PC, the movie and the audio tracks with the voice seems to go with different speed, depending on wich kind of PC (and the hardware) I use.

I've thought to resolve placing in the Tour the Speed control bar, but it is very difficult for me (and for the common user) to realise a correct syncronization, also for the reason that the standard bar needs some micro-regulation not easy to do).

So I ask you if someone could suggest me some ways or workaround to resolve my problem.

Thanks to all.

Luca

-------------
LUCA GIOLETTA

Message posted by smooth on February-25-2011 at 11:03pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The simply answer is you can't.

I suggest you leave free space at the end of each scene to allow for performance differences. One day we hope this synchronize feature will be added to Tourweaver.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by GIOLETS1965 on February-26-2011 at 4:33am
View GIOLETS1965's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GIOLETS1965 Search   Visit GIOLETS1965's Homepage www   Quote GIOLETS1965 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GIOLETS1965
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Thanks a lot for your answer Smooth.

Abour the Speed control bar that could be useful in the meantime, do you think if it is possible to have one with a different scale (or a digital one), since the needed speed regulation affects only the first interval before and after the central position.

Thanks again.

Luca

-------------
LUCA GIOLETTA

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on February-26-2011 at 12:14pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts
I have made several postings on this subject. Sound is only meant for music to be looped in the background in this program. A narrated tour is not possible and won't be until sound determines the length of a scene and is made part of a real time line. This "time line" is not a time line. It is an approximation guide line.

Sorry,

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register