Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: 3rd Party Photo Gallery Insertion? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Eyeconic on March-05-2011 at 9:54pm
View Eyeconic's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Eyeconic Search   Visit Eyeconic's Homepage www   Quote Eyeconic Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Eyeconic
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-05-2011
1 Posts
I want to add this photo gallery to my tours:
http://flash-gallery.com/zen-flash-gallery

Is it possible?

I haven't purchased it yet but here is s a FREE version:
http://flash-gallery.com/zen-flash-gallery/free-download/dl.html

I've tried choosing the gallery's .swf file as a movie to be inserted but when previewing the tour it wont show up.

Thank you for your attention.
-Matt

Message posted by nerjaace on March-06-2011 at 3:03am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Matt, Welcome to the forum. I am pretty sure that it is not possible as it is not a standalone swf file, it needs to read from the source of images.

One other thought though is that you can replicate the flash gallery using the thumbnail viewer in TW and display it in a pop up which will give you the background space for another image similar to the one you want.

Message posted by madmux on March-06-2011 at 1:30pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
It depends on how 3rd party plugin is implemented. From my experience - if TW and plugin use the same components (managers) - they clash and 3rd party plugin doesn't work.
If 3rd part plugin is implemented differently, then everything works just fine.
Of course - preview won't work as it will not contain you gallery description or (as nerjaace says) .xml file with the information. When using 3rd party plugin you can preview it only after publishing and putting images directory and .xml into TW tour publishing directory.

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by smooth on March-09-2011 at 7:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can see a 3rd Party example of a single .swf in this sample

Click the (left) slideshow icon/button.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nerjaace on March-09-2011 at 8:25am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Nice one Smooth, do you have a link to the 3rd party?

Message posted by smooth on March-09-2011 at 9:07am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by nerjaace on March-09-2011
Nice one Smooth, do you have a link to the 3rd party?

Hmm, I think that one was Incredishow 2 from www.increditools.com

Increditools has multiple programs that will build a slideshow including Incredishow, Flash Demo Builder, Flash Video Studio among others.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nerjaace on March-09-2011 at 5:39pm
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Smooth, I will take a look :)

Message posted by martiiii on March-10-2011 at 12:57pm
View martiiii's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by martiiii Search   Quote martiiii Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
martiiii
Standard Member
Standard Member
Portugal
January-18-2011
25 Posts
Hi

Where xml file must be placed to work with swf gallery? I put xml file and images into the same directory with swf gallery after publish but it doesn't work (in Resouces where are swf files). SWF is wornkig in tour but there are no images, nothing.
I think tour don't read this xml which I placed with other swf files after publish. But Why???

Message posted by smooth on March-10-2011 at 11:25pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It depends on the software that produces the slideshow. Some are compatible and some aren't. The .swf must "always" be in the published resource folder. The remaining objects "images, .xml files etc" can either go in the resource folder or the tour root directory (where the tour html files are). If neither work, then it is not compatible.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register