Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Slide show autoplay interruption Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Reggie on March-07-2011 at 3:07pm
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Greetings all!

Using spherical images, I have created a slide show that autoplays fine in full screen scene viewer: http://www.photographyoptions.net/images/spots/cdtest/tourweaver_project1.html , but when you use the toggle button to advance to a new scene, the autoplay turns off and the new scene loops.  Is there any way to make the slide show start transitioning automatically again after you use either the toggle button or list box to skip to a different scene?

Thanks,  Reggie

Message posted by smooth on March-08-2011 at 12:10am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Clicking any button assigns a new "movie track" you need to build movie tracks to assign buttons to.

Once you have done this you have ultimate control.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Reggie on March-08-2011 at 7:25am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Thanks Smooth, but can you clarify that?  By recording a movie track, do I not lose the interactive features (click and drag, etc.) of the slide show? 

best,  reggie

Message posted by Guille on March-08-2011 at 7:52am
View Guille's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guille Search   Quote Guille Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Guille
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
March-08-2011
1 Posts
I have the same problem but when I do a zoom (in or out) during the autoplay and stops running, for me is in this moment a big problem because I have to solve it for my client and I dont know how(sorry for my poor english)
Regargs

Message posted by smooth on March-09-2011 at 12:12am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

When you click to zoom or manual mouse drag or any other option for that matter you are breaking the default movie tour progress. To restart it you must add a button to resume the movie track that it is assigned. It will start again from the interruption point.

You can make many movie tracks and assign these wherever you feel necessary.

This example shows the "default" original Tourweaver "Slideshow" movie track. I have made a copy of this track and set it to be the default, named it omnipix_movie. I have then copied this track again and called it omnipix slideshow and removed the panorama scene (leaving only the still slides from my original movie track) and then lengthened the slide frames display time marginally.

I have made a "Play" button for my skin and assigned the omnipix_movie track to this button. Then another button for the omnipix slideshow movie track (right). It plays only the still shot slideshow. At anytime you can return to the main (now default) omnipix_movie tour track by clicking the "Play" button.

(left) menu slideshow button shows 3rd Party Flash Slideshow via Pop-Up window.

"If" you want to allow people to click next scene and have the tour continue from that point you will need to make multiple movie tracks for each scenario and you will need to use pop-up windows to hide and replace the assigned next/previous button so that the correct button with assigned movie track is present. It can be a bit of mucking around, but this is what is required.

A skip to and continue from option would be nice to have, but currently it doesn't exists. One for the wish list.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Reggie on March-10-2011 at 11:43am
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Smooth,

Thanks for taking the time to make such a thoughtful reply and for constructing the demo....I will refer back to it when I finally decide to tackle the whole concept of recording a movie out of the original slide show.  This particular project was done for the Design / Construction division of a company that builds medical centers.  They wanted me to shoot over 100 scenes so that installers and tradespeople can be shown the correct set-up for each space.  It is supposed to play at a trade show and I wanted to give them an option for skipping through the images.

To be truthful, my eyes still glaze over when I try to get my arms around the idea of making a movie out of a slide show.  When I have a smaller project, I will refer back to your thoughfully contructed solution and force myself to learn it.  Thanks again for taking the time to help!

best,  Reggie

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register