Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Resize Browser Window Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Reggie on March-17-2011 at 9:37am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Can anyone describe how to resize the browser window for a published tour in TW 6.5?  I have 600 x 600 entered in the properties pane of "Main Window," but when the tour is published, the browser window opens full screen with lots of white space on either side.  Do I need to publish using a template to accomplish this?

Thanks, Reggie 

Message posted by smooth on March-17-2011 at 9:42am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

If you want the panorama to scale with the window you must select percentage 100% x 100%.

At the publish stage you can choose to be fullscreen of the viewer window or fullscreen of the main (stage) window.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Reggie on March-18-2011 at 10:27am
View Reggie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Reggie Search   Visit Reggie's Homepage www   Quote Reggie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Reggie
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-08-2010
25 Posts

Smooth,

I followed your recommendations and here is what I end up with:

The customer wants this project to fit into a cell on their site that is 600 x 600 (I will end up disabling the full screen functionality)  In Tourweaver I proscribed this 600 x 600 size in the properties pane for the main window but as you can see, the browser opens a full page with unnecessary white space to the right and left.  Is this a problem that needs to be solved using html code that will be embedded in the customer's website?

Thanks,  Reggie

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-18-2011 at 8:36pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Mate... have you not seen the html code that is generated? When you publish a tour you get 2 html pages... one of them actually says:

Note:

1. Please click the following hyperlink to view virtual tour.

simply_SBW_Messe.html

2. How to embed this virtual tour in my web page?

a. Copy the following code and paste it in your own web page;

<a title="#" onClick="javascript:window.open('simply_SBW_Messe.html','_blank','status=yes,resizable=yes,top=0,left=0,width=900,height=600');">simply_SBW_Messe.html</a>

b. Copy corresponding resource files, including Scene, Sounds, config_SBW_Messe.bin, resources/sbw_messe_loading.gif, images_SBW_Messe.zip, swfobject.js, twviewer.swf and simply_SBW_Messe.html to the folder of your own page. Please keep the file structure unchanged.

The client needs to ad the code generated to the webpage to ensure the window opens in his page.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register