Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HTML5 Tours with Linux Servers?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by aspriter on March-25-2011 at 5:50am
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hi All,
mybe I've meet a problem with Linux Servers. Now my HTML5-Tours for iPad/iPhonework work fine locally (MS IIS Testinstallation) and on Windows HTTP-Servers in the Net. But everytime the generated folder with the HTML5-files is hosted on a Linux Server the tour hung at the very beginning of the load process... (only the unsharp image is shown and the process bar hangs at start and nothing happens).
Can anybody confirm this and/or have a solution for this???
Kind regards
/Ralf

Message posted by smooth on March-25-2011 at 6:28am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You MUST NOT use any capital UPPERCASE letters or special characters, parentheses etc when a Unix or Linux server is in the picture.

Bad: Living Room (1).JPG

Good: living_room_1.jpg

This rule applies right throughout your files. In every aspect.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on March-25-2011 at 7:13am
View aspriter's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by aspriter Search   Quote aspriter Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hi Smooth,
thanks for your quick reply - but ... I've had considered all this.
My panos names are foyer (foyer.jpg), damen (damen.jpg), herren (herren.jpg) and youngfashion (young_fashion.jpg).
Formerly i used young-fashion.jpg but i've changed this (because of I think the minus is also ok) - with no result.
The tour hung still at Loading...0% when hosted on a Linux :(
Nice regards
/Ralf

Message posted by smooth on March-26-2011 at 3:18am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Be sure to check at publish settings and folder naming also.

My tests show it works so all I can do is offer what little advise I can.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by aspriter on March-26-2011 at 5:15am
aspriter
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hi,
yes, and I'm very thankful for your assistance!
The tour works now - I only rename the folder in html5 instead of html5-tour !???
OK, so be it...
But I've directly the next problem. How is it possible to close the tour on an iPad (or so) to go back to the homepage (The tour hast to be started manually with a link inside the flashcontent div)?
Set a hotspot with an URL back to the site - but this didn't work. All other hotspots to other panos work fine! Putting the Close action to the hotspot didn't work, too. I put the Link fully qualified with complete http path (and works fine in the flash version)...
Nice regards
/Ralf

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register