Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 6.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rob63 on March-30-2011 at 3:04pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I noticed the the "fly" feature for how a pop-up window first appears in

a tour is not present anymore - it's there in Tourweaver 5.0.

Am I missing something, or did Easypano just decide not to make the "fly"

feature available in 6.5?

I really like how I could make a pop-up window come into frame from left, right, top or bottom.

Thanks in advance for any help with this,

Rob

Message posted by mskp on March-30-2011 at 3:24pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Rob!

I have the demo version (last one just checked) and the fly effect to open the Pop Up Window is in it. Under "Transition Effect" it is the last one, after Fade In & Fade Out, Blinds, Expand/Collapse.

Regards, Martin

Message posted by Rob63 on March-30-2011 at 3:51pm
View Rob63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rob63 Search   Visit Rob63's Homepage www   Quote Rob63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

I'm using 6.50 110225 licensed verion - used my 6.0 license to activate it.

Under transitiion effect there's only None, Fade in/out, & Blinds

tour here

Take a look at this basic real estate tour.  The rotation is a bit jerky, then if you hit the Full Screen Button - lower left corner it seems to smooth out and looks better.  I wish I could just start the tour in Full Screen Mode from the beginning.

Please excuse the image quality, etc.. the house had no electrictiy turned on and therefore no lights.

Thanks,

Rob

Message posted by Rob63 on March-30-2011 at 4:01pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Ok.  I just found a later version - 6.50 110315

However that's not the problem.

If I put a button on the main page I have all transition effects available.

If I put a button on a pop-up window - like the Control Panel in the tour I submitted above - then I only have None, Blinds, Fade In/Out

Would this be considered a Bug or simply a limitation of the program?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Rob

Message posted by Rob63 on March-30-2011 at 4:59pm
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

Duh...Ok figured it out.

If you use "Mouse Over" option - you only get None, Fly In/Out, Blinds

If you use "Mouse Click" option - you also get Fly & Expand/Collapse

Now I just have to figure out this whole Google Maps API thing... :-)

Rob

Message posted by mskp on March-30-2011 at 9:26pm
View mskp's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mskp Search   Quote mskp Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi Rob!

Nice that you could find it out as you said, but I really do not understand where those "Mouse Over" and "Mouse Click" variations came from? Just for curiosity reasons because as you said you already figured it out. [:)]

I just tried and put a button into the Pop Up window and it has all its effects available. Has it to do whith the button style you choose to have?

Regards, Martin

Message posted by Rob63 on March-31-2011 at 9:46am
Rob63
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
January-30-2007
200 Posts

No.  If you choose "Mouse Over"  - under the Display Mode box - then there are only - None, Fade In/Out, and Blinds available as a tranistion effect.

If you choose Mouse Click under Display Mode - then you also get Expand/Collapse and Fly.

Does that make since?

Are you saying you have all the options even if you choose Mouse Over as the Display Mode?

Rob

Message posted by mskp on March-31-2011 at 2:42pm
mskp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

September-14-2006
329 Posts

Hi, Rob!

Youre right. Now I understand what you meant with those Display Mode settings. They are like you mentioned. Strange, but thats how it works apparently. [:errr:]

Regards, Martin

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register