Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Glitch with TW6 Thumbnail Strip Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Tempestlight on March-30-2011 at 10:12pm
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Hi,

There is another glitch with TW6 that is really annoying and that is the thumbnail strip. For some reason when TW publishes a tour it sometimes doesn't show the entire thumnail strip and i have to republish it until it works.

It is costing me valuable time wasted trying to constantly rectify this issue, can you fix it?

Regards Jeff.

Message posted by nerjaace on March-31-2011 at 3:14am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Jeff, this was an issue some time ago but did get fixed, are you using the latest build?

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-04-2011 at 3:37am
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Yes I downloaded TW6 standard last week. The first download page says it is TW6.5 but when you go to the final download page it says it is TW6.0.

I need this fixed, what is the solution? No one has told me anything since friday and I have clients who are waiting for tours and who are getting annoyed.

Is TW6 Standard version a buggey pice of #$%& that doesn't work?

Would any of the experts like to tell me why TW6 standard doesn't publish working tours?

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-04-2011 at 3:40am
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
virtual tour not working properly

Published on Friday with latest version of TW6 standard

Thumbnail strip doesn't full load and neither does camera hotspot icons.

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-04-2011 at 3:46am
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
I also noticed that it always shows the first ten thumbnails and then nothing after that. Never 8 or 9 or 11 but always 10 then nothing. What is going on with the thumbnails?

Message posted by smooth on April-04-2011 at 4:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Tempestlight on April-04-2011
virtual tour not working properly

Published on Friday with latest version of TW6 standard

Thumbnail strip doesn't full load and neither does camera hotspot icons.

I noticed that the icons do show up if you manually change the maps via the dropdown list. The last time I remember this being an issue it was in the naming of the maps and/or the way hotspots had been linked to the map via an action. You don't need to specify a map. The hotspot will be enough and the map will change automatically.

Have you asked support to look at your files? They will need the project files. support@easypano.com

As for the thumbnail issue. This was an issue in the Pro version in an earlier build and was corrected. Perhaps this hasn't happened for the Standard version? Again you need Easypano to confirm this by asking support via email.

This is a user forum with user support (like me) and a very high percentage only use the Pro version so it's hard to trouble shoot any standard version issues.

Regards, Smooth  [8D]

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-05-2011 at 12:56am
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
I upgraded to TW6.5 Pro and i'm still having this issue with the thumbnail strip missing after 1o images and the radar icons not loading with the tour.

I tried manually changing the maps via the dropdoan list as you suggested and the icons reappeared however the thumbnail strip still stops after 10 images.

This tour was fully built in TW6.5 pro

Tour not working

Yet it doesn't work? I'm at a loss and i'm looking into other software as I can't keep going if it won't work. i don't understand why nobody else is having trouble.

Am I doing something wrong when I add the radar spots to the maps?

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-05-2011 at 3:03am
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Okay, I've been playing around with the tour I couldn't get to work. I stripped it back and started from scratch in TW6.5 pro.

I loaded all the images (28) and the maps (but without radars) and a thumbnail strip. I uploaded it and the thumbnail strip ran out after 10 thumbnails, just like before.

I then reduced the number of images to 20 from 28 and hey presto the thumnail strip displayed all 20 thumnails and not just 10.

I'm now going to try more than 20 and see what happens.

Message posted by Tempestlight on April-07-2011 at 10:10pm
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
Any answer regarding this problem yet?

Every tour I load with more than 20 images doesn't work properly online but will work locally from my own hard drive.

Tours I upload under 20 images seem to work except for sometimes not displaying the camera icons.

Message posted by nerjaace on April-08-2011 at 3:49am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi, Did you start a tour from fresh or did you open an older version say 6.0 in version 6.5?

I know I had some of these issues but they went away when I started a new tour.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register