Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Popup window covers control buttons Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gatis on April-12-2011 at 8:04am
View Gatis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gatis Search   Quote Gatis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gatis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
April-12-2011
8 Posts
Greetings.

I have control buttons in main window aligned by target azimuth. Then i have also popup window, which is aligned the same target azimuth, but is supposed to be a bit above those control buttons, so it doesn't overlap. The thing is - they are overlapping.
If i resize popup window so, that the bottom border is the same level as main windows bottom border and the content is on top part of this popup window, position at least works ok. But then those control buttons are not working, because popup window is covering them.
What is the solution here?

Message posted by nerjaace on April-12-2011 at 3:52pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
H Gatis, welcome to the forum. can you post a link to your tour so that we can have a better idea.

Message posted by Gatis on April-12-2011 at 4:15pm
View Gatis's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gatis Search   Quote Gatis Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gatis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
April-12-2011
8 Posts
Ok, I put it for now here

First you need to Turn On Thumbnail carousel & then move mouse just above middle control buttons.

Message posted by leescott on April-12-2011 at 6:06pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Have you tried to right clicking on the button then selecting the "bring to front" this should correct the issue

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by vilmer on April-12-2011 at 6:11pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
create a second button bar on the pop up on the same location.

-------------

Message posted by Gatis on April-13-2011 at 1:37am
Gatis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
April-12-2011
8 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by leescott on April-12-2011
Have you tried to right clicking on the button then selecting the "bring to front" this should correct the issue

Unfortunately it doesn't.

Message posted by Gatis on April-13-2011 at 1:41am
Gatis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
April-12-2011
8 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on April-12-2011
create a second button bar on the pop up on the same location.

Yes, this could be solution, but for me it seems a bit complex for such a simple situation. Isn't there really other way to do it?

Message posted by smooth on April-13-2011 at 2:50am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Place your control buttons in a pop-up window (layer) that always shows. Right click bring to top. The thumbnail pop-up window should then open a layer down.

I haven't tested this, it is from logical thinking.

The alternative is to set the position by target pixels and anchor position not azimuth.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Gatis on April-13-2011 at 4:00am
Gatis
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cyprus
April-12-2011
8 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on April-13-2011
Place your control buttons in a pop-up window (layer) that always shows. Right click bring to top. The thumbnail pop-up window should then open a layer down.

I haven't tested this, it is from logical thinking.

The alternative is to set the position by targetpixels and anchor positionnot azimuth.

Regards, Smooth

How can you bring to top whole popup window?

Positioning by pixels will make the position different between normal view and full screen view. Doesn't it?

I updated example. I have 3 popup windows now - 1. Like a container window with button which covers necessary mouse over field for opening thumbnail carousel. This button shows/hides thumbnail carousel window (2.). This button also opens controls popup window (3.)

It works good enough, i think. But when the thumbnail carousel opens first time, the controls moves a bit to the right side. You can check it easier by changing screen modes (normal view->full screen) and mouse over button area, so thumbnail carousel window is seen. How can this be explained?
Link
here again

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register