Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Ref Error#1069 - Flash Player AS Issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nymills on April-15-2011 at 1:43pm
View nymills's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nymills Search   Quote nymills Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
So, I upgraded to TW 6.5 for the iPad/iPhone compatibility. I just tried to view a simple tour in TW and it gives me a Action Script Flash error for Flash 9. It's required Flash 9.0.28 or later. I have the latest version of Flash installed. The error window comes up. The Preview window goes white. It's lovely! Not what I wanted with 6.5.

Has anyone had these issues or knows of a work around?

Message posted by smooth on April-15-2011 at 1:59pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Make sure you have the latest Flash activeX plug-in installed for "all" browser types. IE and FF are different and then also the other flavours.

There also are sometimes issues with importing old projects. Try something from scratch, new in version 6.5

A reboot after installation wouldn't hurt either.

Regards, Smooth  [8D]

Message posted by nymills on April-16-2011 at 10:40pm
View nymills's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nymills Search   Quote nymills Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
This is becoming very frustrating! The software is EXTREMELY buggy on our machine.

We're running this on a Windows 7 64 bit system as we did TW 4. We uninstalled all previous versions of TW. Installed the latest version of Flash. Rebooted. Installed TW 6.5. Rebooted. We then created a new project. Brought in spherical panos. Placed them on the screen in a simple setup with thumbnails and the sceneviewer. As soon as we saved the tour all the boxes on the screen went blank. We went in again to choose all of the images for the tour. Saved. They disappeared again. When we tried even previewing it the screen pops up windows saying there is a code error #1069 and that I need Flash Player 9.0.28 or later.

This is not funny! We have some serious work to do for clients. Im VERY disappointed with these issues happening to a recent release of TW.

Any thoughts on the matter or work-arounds. TW 4 was working perfectly. Why would TW 6.5 flop like this?

Message posted by smooth on April-17-2011 at 4:48am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Michael,

I can appreciate your frustration. But I can assure you this is not commonplace. Exactly what the reason is for your troubles I don't know. I can offer suggestions and you can try them and see if you get a more favourable result.

Here is where I would start:

• Contact Easypano direct support@easypano.com
  • Uninstall Tourweaver completely
  • Go to the install directory and remove any leftovers completely (Folders and Contents)
  • Check for update drivers for your video card and install them
  • Uninstall Flash completely from your computer using the official Adobe uninstaller download
  • After doing all of the above reboot your computer
  • Reinstall Flash, first for Internet Explorer, then for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari. (You MUST install both using the appropriate browsers).
  • Download a new Tourweaver 6.5 exe file (turn off any download filters or anti-virus programs).
  • Install Tourweaver 6.5 but do it via Right Mouse Click Run as Admin. 
  • Turn back on any download filters and anti-virus programs.
  • Reboot your computer once more.

Something is interfering with your installation or when the program is running and it is a process of elimination.

Skipping steps, guessing and not following the process as set out will only work to the negative.

Good luck!

Regards, Smooth [8D] 

Message posted by nymills on April-18-2011 at 11:56am
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
Smooth,

Thanks for your reply.

I've reached out to EasyPano and have not gotten a response.

As to your instructions, I'm pretty computer savvy and have gone through most of the steps your talking about. I use this machine all day long on some pretty sophisticated video and compositing tools. So installing, upgrading and integrating software is nothing new. It just seems odd to me that previous versions worked on the same machine under the same circumstances and that with the upgrade there is a bunch of hoops to jump through.

I'll follow through with your instructions and get back to you with results.

Are you running your software on W7 64bit?

Michael

Message posted by smooth on April-18-2011 at 1:25pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, I have W7 64Bit.

It is possible there is a conflict with some other software but I believe from what you have stated it seems more like a graphic card driver issue or possibly a Flash version issue.

As the program is built on a Java platform I would be inclined to update your Java install also.

Nobody else has really had the issue you are experiencing. Some have had "preview" issues but not to the extent you have stated.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nymills on April-18-2011 at 2:08pm
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
Smooth,

The software is finally running. Thank you for your help! I hope it remains stable.

Regards,

Michael

Message posted by smooth on April-18-2011 at 2:52pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

That is good to hear,

What do you think rectified the situation?

One thing or a combination of many?

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register