Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Loading Files for iPad/iPhone Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nymills on April-18-2011 at 5:46pm
View nymills's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nymills Search   Quote nymills Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
I've looked through the manual and can't seem to locate how to get the new 6.5 uploaded particularly if it is auto flash/html5.
The published file looks different, an Auto folder with two folders inside. I've tried the FTP function on Publish. No luck so far.

Would anyone be so kind as to give me a hint or direction on loading this thing?

Thank you!

Message posted by nymills on April-18-2011 at 6:59pm
View nymills's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nymills Search   Quote nymills Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
BTW, these are spherical files.

Message posted by leescott on April-18-2011 at 11:52pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Are you talking about publishing the files to your site?

If so I have yet to get the Publish feature to work so I use CuteFTP to publish to my site

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by smooth on April-19-2011 at 6:55am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

When you publish to "auto" you will have a Folder named "auto" and within that folder two other folders, Flash, HTML5 and a .html file.

Opening this .html file with a browser will prompt the browser to select either the FLASH or the HTML5 file to display.

www.yourwebsite.com/yourdirectory/auto/tourname.html

Flash will ALWAYS be given preference over HTML5. If your computer Safari browser has Flash installed you will see the Flash tour. If not, or if you open with an iDevice your Safari browser will display HTML5.

You can force your PC/MAC Safari browser to view the HTML5 tour by pointing directly to the file via the location URL

I.E: www.yourwebsite.com/yourdirectory/auto/html5/tourname.html

To publish with the Tourweaver internal FTP client you must set this up with your server information. Same as you would using CuteFTP or any other FTP client. There is nothing special here. Only it appears NOT to WORK.

Regards, Smooth  [8D]

Message posted by nymills on April-19-2011 at 10:05am
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
Thanks, Smooth. I'll give this a shot.

Message posted by nymills on April-27-2011 at 12:48pm
nymills
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
November-25-2008
30 Posts
Smooth,

Thanks for your help! We were able to get the files loaded with your information and some programming. The files work well.

Do you know how far you can push the HTML5 programming in TW6.5? Can you have maps and hot spots in the tour and still have it work? Here are some samples of work that clients want to update to HTML5 but didn't know if it's safe.
Russos On The Bay
North Ritz Club

Thanks!

Michael

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register