Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Ripped off by Easypany/Tourweaver Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gould360 on May-09-2011 at 9:24am
View Gould360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gould360 Search   Quote Gould360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gould360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-06-2011
4 Posts
I thought that I'd purchased Tourweaver 6.5 lite (specifically for the promise of HTML5). What I received was 6.0. The response I got from Tourweaver?

"Sorry about this brings inconvenience to your work.

The reason is our web link problem.

When we modify our professional and standard version, we need make a new web link so that the three products name must same, so we make it lite 6.5 .

But our latest lite version of tourwaver is tourwaver6.0.

Hope you can understand the products is the latest lite version ."

What a rip-off

Message posted by rfh12002 on May-09-2011 at 10:36am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of your problem.  I upgraded to 6 a few months ago but I think the sale remains the same in that 6.0 is what is sold and 6.5 is a beta upgrade that you get free of charge with 6.  I've just looked at the purchase page on EP and it says Tourweaver 6 - not 6.5.  I've always found EP to be very helpful and I would imagine 6.5 is not too far off becoming a properly completed product.

When I bought 6 it was made very clear to me that I was buying 6 with 6.5 as a nice wee extra - hope this helps clear things up a bit.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Gould360 on May-09-2011 at 11:21am
View Gould360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gould360 Search   Quote Gould360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gould360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-06-2011
4 Posts
Joe has been trying to be helpful and says that 6.0 lite supports HTML 5 (the ONLY reason I purchased the product) but it does not. Now I have to wait yet another day to get some sort of resolution because, well, it's 11 pm right now in China.

So far this has just left a very very bad taste about this company.

Message posted by Gould360 on May-10-2011 at 9:13am
Gould360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-06-2011
4 Posts
Joe took care of me. Thank goodness.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register