Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HTML5 Map an Buttons? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by stefan72 on May-09-2011 at 2:49pm
View stefan72's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by stefan72 Search   Quote stefan72 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
stefan72
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
November-25-2010
8 Posts
Hi,

I have read in the FAQ TW that only one map for HTML5 support. Is that the reason why some cards do not display correctly? Are possible for future versions of TW multiple cards?

When I export my Flash tour with the same settings for HTML5, my navigation buttons are displayed somewhere. Is there an option for export, hide all the buttons? Or do I remove the buttons first before I export the tour and extra save?

Greetings
Stefan

Message posted by tkerns on June-25-2011 at 5:37pm
View tkerns's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tkerns Search   Quote tkerns Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tkerns
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-10-2009
9 Posts
I am having this trouble too.
Any suggestions?

Message posted by leescott on June-27-2011 at 9:37am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

From what I've seen the buttons don't work in HTML5 only in the Flash vesion so I've been removing the images from the images folder after publishing the tour.

And I've also noticed that thumbnail images 11 and over are displayed as black boxes and I'm having to recreated them and replace the images for those items as well.

tb_item_Scene11.jpg tb_item_Scene11_small.jpg etc...

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register