Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: HTML5 not showing Scene Selection Bar Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by leescott on May-18-2011 at 5:41pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Anyone having the issue of the Html5 not showing the Scene Selector Menu? The toolbar will go up/down but the pictures will not show

See Tour here Jacksonville Library (no Picture Scene Selection in HTML5) View in Safari

Internet Explorer and Mozilla are fine, But iPhone/Safari doesn't show scene selection bar??????

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by leescott on May-19-2011 at 1:56pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

It seems that the issue is with the publishing to html5???

Once I published to _auto then the issue was corrected

Same Link above now works as it should

Is this a possible bug???? Because both options should publish the same files right

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by smooth on May-19-2011 at 2:35pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Should!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by leescott on May-19-2011 at 3:17pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Smooth so true, so true

With your tutoring I have reprocessed the above tour

Here is the old Old Before Tutoring

And the new After Smooth's Wonderful Tutoring

Major picture clarity and smoothness of the tour

Tuition is well worth the time and $$$$$ cost

-------------
----

Message posted by smooth on May-19-2011 at 3:35pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

That is nice of you to say Lee.

Looking at your improved tour I had a thought about your HTML5 missing thumbnails. Your tour is built using Flash Thumbnail Bar. I'm not sure this will translate to the HTML5 version at publish.

As a test, create a "normal" thumbnail bar and see if that cures the HTML5 issue. You can even place it off the stage so it doesn't show in the Flash version.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by smooth on May-20-2011 at 12:30pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hmm,

HTML5 Format Tour

Item 3. No spaces are allowed in scene names, otherwise the thumbnails will not show up.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by GerryP on May-28-2011 at 4:45am
View GerryP's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GerryP Search   Visit GerryP's Homepage www   Quote GerryP Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GerryP
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
March-30-2010
18 Posts

I've got something similar going.  I have a huge house with over 20 hotspots / thumbnails.  in HTML5 (when I can get it to work, see my "hit and miss" thread), only the first 10 thumbails come up, thereafter, empty boxes.

They work fine - click-and-go no problem, but no images are showing.  Any ideas? 

And oh, about "scene names" not having spaces, so far I've found that a bit of a myth.  scenes with spaces work fine sometimes, sometimes not, without spaces, same thing. 

Again, this HTML5thing seems to be either as buggy as a radiator grille of my uncle's Jeep, or as fulla crap and unpredictable as my mother on a bad day. 

-------------
Nikon D300 | Sigma 8 | Manfrotto N300 rotator | Photoshop CS4 | Beer | Studio 2010 Pro

Message posted by leescott on May-31-2011 at 1:03pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

True True True,

I have to generate pic icons for every scene after #10 which is time consuming.

I use screen capture Pgm "PrtScr" to capture a thumbnail pic, then

I'm using Fastsone Resizer to get the (2) different thumbnail views, then I rename then individually...  such a pain

145x80 and the 72x40

but no pain no gain [;)]

-------------
----

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register