Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Day To Night Switch Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on May-31-2011 at 11:15am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi,

Has anybody been able to use the Day To Night Switch feature? I cannot find any instructions in the help manual, dispite it being listed as a new feature.

Any help appreciated.

Willie

Message posted by willie on May-31-2011 at 11:19am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Oops,

Too quick to ask. I just didn't drill down far enough.

Regards,
Willie

Message posted by smooth on May-31-2011 at 11:58am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I see it as an option in the static button type options.

How to implement it I don't know?

I assume it's job is to pass on the current X/Y position along with FOV to the next panorama shot in the same location.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by PERPOL63 on June-01-2011 at 12:10pm
View PERPOL63's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by PERPOL63 Search   Quote PERPOL63 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
PERPOL63
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
March-30-2011
5 Posts
Hi,
pdf from the guide is so
How to use DayToNight feature?

From Tourweaver 6.50, a new feature of DayToNight switch is supported. For the same spot, you can take a panoramic photo during the daytime and another panorama during night, or you can also use two photos with different effects, which are taken in the same position.

There are two steps to use this feature:

1. Add two photos taken in the same location to scene list of Tourweaver:
In the Properties panel of both scenes, name the daytime scene as xxx_DTN and night time scene as xxx_NTD. In this example, the two scenes are named as Panorama_DTN, and Panorama_NTD.

2. Add a button to Main Window and in its properties panel, select type as DayToNight like following:

This button acts as a toggle button. You can click to set different appearance for day to night and night to day states.

This button will only show when the scene being played is named xxx_DTN or xxx_NTD. For example, in the following tour, the scene being played is Saudi Arabia pavillion, so the button with the type of
Then we switch to scene Panorama_DTN, and the "Switch to Night View" button shows up.
Click on it to switch to night view Panorama_NTD.
The scenes with the name of xxx_NTD won't be included in the slideshow.

the effect is very nice

Regards,

Message posted by smooth on June-01-2011 at 12:25pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, this works following these instructions. Thank you PURPOL63.

Let me just say, what a STUPID way to add this feature. [:errr:] I mean who wants to have a the image name whatever it is followed by _NTD?

I.E: Dining Room will become, Dining_Room_NTD in your thumbnail list name etc.

The programmers must have been on something when it was decided to add this in the manner it has been, it is a clumsy and obscure manner. Crazy! [:o)]

As suspected it is forwarding the X/Y co-ords and FOV.

You DON'T need to add an Action "Link to scene" as the button is solely reliant on the file naming. Easypano could spend 5 minutes and add these instructions to the HELP (F1) files.

The effect though, is quite nice. [:star:]

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by fotosepa on August-01-2011 at 5:32pm
View fotosepa's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fotosepa Search   Visit fotosepa's Homepage www   Quote fotosepa Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fotosepa
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
December-14-2010
4 Posts
I made two panoramas in the same place day and night. I created a virtual tour and appropriately named the two panoramas. DayToNight button works, but I can not adjust to the panorama took off from the same point. One is always shifted relative to the other.
Initially set the panorama that both took off from the same place but it also did not help.
I tried to use the compass module, but in the Properties window, showing me only one panorama. On the second I could not set a northerly direction. It has happened just as I turned DayToNight button.

A virtual tour is here. There is no compass in it because it looked badly.

I look forward to help.

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2011 at 1:02am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You should set the panoramas up the same way as an "image" using Photoshop.

Photoshop>Filter>Other>Offset>Wrap Around (dot)>Horizontal (numeral value)

This will allow you to wrap the image so you can align and match the starting edge (or overlay the image with layers and reduce the transparency to perfectly position).

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by fotosepa on August-10-2011 at 5:47pm
View fotosepa's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fotosepa Search   Visit fotosepa's Homepage www   Quote fotosepa Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fotosepa
Standard Member
Standard Member
Poland
December-14-2010
4 Posts
It works.
Thanks Smooth.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register