Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: panoeasy Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on June-06-2011 at 11:43am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
hi gang, I've been busy with Facebook, Twittr etc. and not been doing all that much Panowork. Today I received a mail about "panoeasy" which apprently came from Easypano. The issue I have is that when I went to click on the Link to have a look I had a msg warning me that this is leading to a non normal webpage that may contain virus's... hhhmmm. So is the panoeasy thing real or a con and has anybody used it yet?

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by smooth on June-06-2011 at 11:49am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Never heard of it!

Be very careful.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-06-2011 at 12:31pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
This is a copy of the mail. It came addressed from Easypano.com. Hey Easypano... you know of this?

June 2, 2011 A Brand New Community of Panorama, “PanoEasy” Now is available on App Store

New
PanoEasy is a new and 360°way to share your life through photos..
Use PanoEasy to share “panoramas” on your favorite bolg, Twitter, Facebook, or flicker. Quick and Simple Sharing! Link your Twitter, Facebook, flicker...account to easily share panoramas with your friends and followers.
Add Location to your panorama - PanoEasy lets you add locations on every panorama.
Have a greater look at this new world by panorama from PanoEasy.

Main Features:

1.Post as many panorama as you want, for free
2.two choice of uploading panorama, taking from album or internet.
3.Find and follow friends who are using the app
4.The world first panoramic community
5.Share your life by panoramas.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-06-2011 at 12:45pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Just found this link via google... hhhmmmm... I sent easypano a mail asking for clarification. If this is a real product then they should:

• inform us
  • ensure we don't get virus warnings
  • market it differently

However if this is safe and not asking me to devulge much privacy... well then this becomes an interesting little app and something to add to my marketing efforts.

link to easypano newspage

-------------

Message posted by smooth on June-06-2011 at 12:49pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

So it's in iPhone, iPad App (free app).

I just took a look at the App via iTunes Store.

It is from Easypano Holdings http://panoeasy.ieasypano.com/

No wonder Tourweaver bugs haven't been corrected, what with the programmers dedicated to this!

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-06-2011 at 12:50pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Then there's this link... which whilst on the applesite makes me think this is dodgy as the support link looks very suspicious. Weird... the whole thing smells a bit wrong... did EP suffer from a cyberattack with some fake news planted?

-------------

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-06-2011 at 12:57pm
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
ieasypano.com.... is that one of their sites??? as said the new site is away from this platform and off brand and looks poorly executed.
Hey EP, if you'd like me to create and develop your branding for this new product then you should contact me. If this is a real product and you can see my confusion, then you'll benefit from better design and a controlled launch concept. ;-)

-------------

Message posted by vilmer on June-06-2011 at 8:41pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
ieasypano.com is redirecting to http://www.tour-hosting.com which is a hosting platform created by Easypano some time ago if I'm not mistaking.

Ronald

-------------

Message posted by phoenixrising on June-07-2011 at 10:21am
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Hi gang,

today I received a mail from Easypano officially confirming the launch of panoeasy. I for one was unsure of the authenticity of the product due to the quiet launch and Spartan new site. I also was unable to find a search result in EP search above. But rest assured it's the real thing and will allow us and or others to upload panos to iphone and android devices.

What would be cool if we all could publish a tour directly to Facebook for example. Maybe we'll get an update for that at somepoint... unless of course you guys have a solution somewhere already?

-------------

Message posted by vilmer on June-07-2011 at 11:29am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
You can now show stuff on Facebook in an iframe. (not on a personal page btw, only company/fan/etc. pages)

here some tutorials.
Make sure your tour doesn't exceed 520 pixels width.

It's also possible to show your pano's directly on you or other's wall, but you need to have your site 'whitelisted' by facebook. And you can only link directly to swf files. Don't know if it will work with Tourweaver, as I haven't played yet with the swf output.
You can see my playground under construction here if you click 'wall' you'll see 2 swf pano's, if you click 'ejemplos' you'll see some not very good working stuff in an iframe.

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register