Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Floorplan with mouse over? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by WideEyes on June-10-2011 at 7:49am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts

Hello everyone.

In a few weeks I am doing a hotel tour. At the same time I will be taking some still images. The client want to use the stills as a part of their "interactive floor plan"

See it here:

http://www.bernstorffslot.dk/index.cfm/sider/lokaleoversigt.html

Because I have been away from EP / TW for some time, I now have a question:

Is it possible to make a tour only contaning a floorplan with a "mouse over" effect that display the images? And then implement the tour/floorplan directly in the web page?

What I am basically asking is if it is possible to copy the floorplan feature from the link above using TW?

Regards

Morten

Message posted by vilmer on June-10-2011 at 9:14am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I don't think 'on mouse over' is possible, 'on mouse click' as seen in that example is possible. Use the mapviewer, insert a map, and use the 2nd Hotspot feature (the dashed rectangle) to draw over the room you want to show. Link to the right scene in the 'actions' tab.
You will have to import those images as 'still image' under 'scene' of course.

Later,
Ronald

** edit: sorry, I didn't notice the option of the specifications of the rooms under the map, I don't think you can combine that with the map. But of course you can add those specifications in a 'tool tip' when hovering over the rooms.**

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on June-12-2011 at 1:37pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Morten, in TW6.5 you can do this. You have the option of putting a polygon over any area i.e on your floor plan. You can have it change colour on mouseover like your example and you can have it open a pop up image or apply most other actions but usually only onClick.

I hope this helps.

Message posted by vilmer on June-12-2011 at 6:55pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Did you also see the room specifications under the map that change color when you hover over the map?

-------------

Message posted by madmux on June-13-2011 at 2:04am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi vilmer,

Some alternative things you may use to achieve your goals.

You can use the same html code. Some time ago i have created scenecontrol component which can control TW scenes from html page. Take a look here:
http://www.virtualivizija.lt/en/scene-control
Is this what you need?

Also you may create a flash application/movie (.swf) which implements your floorplan features and use it in TW project. I think this would be a better solution (from compatibility point of view) than html, but you already have html code.

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by vilmer on June-13-2011 at 10:36am
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Hey Madmux,
I was not the topic starter ;-)

-------------

Message posted by madmux on June-13-2011 at 12:56pm
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Oops :-) I was thinking about your question when i was answering this. Must be summer heat ;-)

Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by WideEyes on June-14-2011 at 3:32am
View WideEyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by WideEyes Search   Visit WideEyes's Homepage www   Quote WideEyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
WideEyes
Standard Member
Standard Member
Denmark
April-15-2005
57 Posts

hi guys

Thank you for your replies. Knowing that there is this kind of support from the forum is surely reassuring when I am comming back.

Yes I noticed that it can be done by adding hotspots to the map and then use the still image as "mouse over" effect.

The feature of showing the room specs below the map is not important at this moment.

Thanks again for your replies :)

Regards
Morten

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register