Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: floor plan Full Screen close option Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by willie on June-20-2011 at 5:00am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Hi,
I have a tour with a floorplan that my client needs to go full screen. I have put the floorplan on a popup and assigned a button to open full screen without any problem. However I am not able to close the map viewer without the whole tour returning to normal size.
Can anyone give advice? If you would like to view the tour, click here. The map open button is on the left of the screen.

Thanks,

Willie

Message posted by madmux on June-20-2011 at 6:59am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi,

Actually - your tour works for me very well (Firefox 4.0, Flash 10, 100% scaling). I'm able to close floorplan in full screen mode.

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by willie on June-20-2011 at 8:09am
View willie's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by willie Search   Visit willie's Homepage www   Quote willie Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Thanks for checking this for me Madmux, though maybe I wasn't clear enough. If you open full screen mode using the button on the bottom of the viewer, without the floorplan showing, then select the floorplan button at the side of screen, the small floorplan opens. There is a button on the floorplan popup that has an action to toggle the "open/close map viewer in full screen". What I would like to do is to only open/close the map viewer while keeping the image behind the floor plan in full screen. The action for the button allows you to choose map viewer OR screen viewer but doesn't seem to work for me. I hope this is clearer!
Anybody have a suggestion or workaround.

Thanks,
Willie

Message posted by madmux on June-20-2011 at 10:37am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
One thing i can think of - maybe use two actions in a successive order when closing fullscreen map viewer:
* close fullscreen (viewer)
* open fullscreen (scene)
But i don't know if it wouldn't blink.

Another solution would be create custom flash plugin, which opens small or big map version according to screen mode. Hope - there is simpler way...

Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by leescott on June-20-2011 at 1:39pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Willie,

Nice tour.. I love the reset button on the Floor cap nice touch.

I love the customization of colors to coordinate the clients color theme

I found one thing when I went from the courtyard to the hallway and stopped the tour and wanted to restart the scene spin (of the hallway) it took me back out to the courtyard.. hmmm

**Update*** The scene restart is funtion of EP's current Movie Track

To bad it doesn't recognize the scene you're playing and start from there, but still continue the current Movie track you're playing 

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by willie on June-21-2011 at 5:11am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Thanks for the comments Lee,
The client is delighted with the tour, except for the problem viewing the floorplan when aleady viewing the images full screen. I tried madmux's idea above, but I am not able to have two instances of the same action. I'm still looking and trying different ideas to make this work. Any other ideas appreciated.

Willie

Message posted by smooth on June-21-2011 at 7:22am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Willie,

What you are trying to achieve is do-able by stacking "transparent" pop-up windows, each with a button to control what's going on and required to get the desired result.

The downfall is three fold:

• Double Click fullscreen Entry/Exit
  • Keyboard ESC button
  • Mouse right click context menu

All of which can get out of sync with assigned buttons if used. Should you stick with buttons only all works fine.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by willie on June-21-2011 at 9:33am
willie
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
June-26-2005
217 Posts

Thanks for your input Smooth.

The latest revision is with the client now and I await his approval. I don't think that I can risk various syncing issues as a workaround to resolve it, so am explaining that this is a limitation of the software. I have raised a ticket with EP, but as yet no reply. If it becomes a deal breaker, I'll take it from there.

Thanks
Willie

Message posted by leescott on June-21-2011 at 11:33am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Willie Did you design the map layout it is nice[:star:]. If so what app did you use

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by Kerry Rudy on June-21-2011 at 7:00pm
View Kerry Rudy's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Kerry Rudy Search   Visit Kerry Rudy's Homepage www   Quote Kerry Rudy Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Kerry Rudy
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-19-2005
104 Posts

Hi Willie, You might try what I do with the floor plan. I usually suggest to people to watch the tour and then at the end interact with it. The double click works fine on the floor plan. Take a look at this tour . You could tell them on the plan itself in a hint.

Kerry

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register