Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hot spots not showing & threat warning Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by prb16 on June-23-2011 at 1:25pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi all,

I have just produced a tour using TW 6.5 (latest); my problem is that when I view the tour from my server the floor plan hot spots do not show Example yet locally all is fine.

The other problem is that my Avast pro antivirus is throwing up a threat warning as the tour loads but after allowing it to load the Google map is knocked out saying there is no API key, this works fine if I disable the Avast software!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It seems to me that the ongoing development of TW 6.5 has ceased! I think I will just ask for my money back for this upgrade and go back to using TW4!

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by leescott on June-23-2011 at 5:01pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Have you cleared teh Cache? and Temp Internet files?

Funny thing when I tried to click on the box it wouldn't oupen, but I could right click on it and open link and it opened for me......

But when I did a CTRL+F5 to refresh the cache it shows them

Nice tour, but it is very fast in it's presentation

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by prb16 on June-23-2011 at 5:29pm
View prb16's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by prb16 Search   Visit prb16's Homepage www   Quote prb16 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Hi Lee,

Thanks for your comments and sorry I have just uploaded a TW 4 version because my client wants a tour, so it is possible you got that and not the TW 6.5 version so here is a new link for the 6.5 version link
I have tried in several web browsers but still the same, yes cleared all caches ;-)

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by prb16 on June-23-2011 at 5:40pm
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Fast presentation! Your right.
I basically have copied all the sequences and time lines from the 6.5 tour and there is a noticeable difference between versions. Oh well, more midnight oil to burn, thanks EP!!!

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by prb16 on June-27-2011 at 7:49am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Just installed the latest version 6.50.110623, still no hotspots show when the tour is uploaded to my server!!!

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

Message posted by prb16 on July-02-2011 at 2:39am
prb16
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2006
138 Posts
Still no answers from EP for a resolution to this problem, however I managed to submit a ticket but was forced to used IE to do it!

-------------
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register