Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 6.5 has been updated Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by easypano on June-27-2011 at 2:26am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Easypano Tourweaver 6.50, June 24th, 2011

Builder:6.50.110623(Professional edition) Download

[+]New Skins are available.
[-]Add the feature of evenly distributing the components horizontally and vertically.
[-]Address the problem of the program crashes when exporting EXE tour with too many images.
[-]Address the problem of crashing the program when exporting SWF tour with too many images.
[*]Optimize the file structure after the tour is uploaded onto server with FTP feature.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by augisz on June-29-2011 at 1:35pm
View augisz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by augisz Search   Visit augisz's Homepage www   Quote augisz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
augisz
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-26-2011
7 Posts

Hello!

When should we expect Tourweave Professional edition for Mac?

Message posted by pixelator on June-29-2011 at 10:28pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
On windows 7 machine with service pack 1 installed, I'm getting warnings about this download.
After clicking run it anyway it seemed to download fine in the appropriate folder.
Now though there is the shield attached to the desktop shortcut and the User Account Control ask every time if I want to run the application. This has not been a problem in the past with TW6. I would simply click on the shortcut and it would launch. ?

Message posted by pixelator on July-02-2011 at 11:25pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
?

Message posted by smooth on July-03-2011 at 1:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

The shield represents it requires "Administrator" rights.

When installing you should right click the .exe file and choose "Run as Administrator".

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by pixelator on July-03-2011 at 1:54pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by smooth on July-03-2011

The shield represents it requires "Administrator" rights.

When installing you should right click the .exe file and choose"Run as Administrator".

Regards, Smooth

Thanks for the help, Smooth but no luck.
I uninstalled 6.5, deleted the folder left over and rebooted. On reboot, right clicked selected "run as admin" and still get the short cut icon with shield. Never had this issue with previous versions.

Thanks anyway.

Message posted by pixelator on July-04-2011 at 1:27am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
I have tried about everything with uninstalling, rebooting, transferring license, turning off McAfee and turning off the UAC. Nothing works and it's becoming a real pain.

It won't even let me save an image in the image folder. I tried saving an image to:
Program Files (x86), Easypano, Tourweaver 6.50 Professional Edition, Libraries, Images, Hotspot. Says I need admin rights. I'm the only user of this PC and I have admin rights.

I get this message after downloading the .exe
"This file does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher. You should only run software from publishers you trust.

Should I be putting Tourweaver in the Program Files folder instead of the Program Files (x86) folder? I've looked to see if Tourweaver was 64bit but can not find it? If it is 64bit it would go into the regular Program File folder, I believe.

Message posted by smooth on July-04-2011 at 5:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Pixel,

You are in a no different position to anybody else.

Security of Windows has changed and you do need Administrator rights to save into a Windows Program Directory. So, don't save to this directory, save to your desktop, documents or pictures library/ folder. I have always though it very odd that anybody would save back to a install directory folder. Makes it very hard to back-up your valuable files. If everything is in the user library then this directory is the only place you ever need to back-up.

If you are running Windows 64 Bit the install directory will be the (x86) program files directory. All programs that are 32 bit go to this directory.

Near on "all" programs who haven't paid or applied to Microsoft will prompt the warning message:

"This file does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher. You should only run software from publishers you trust." 

If you know the publisher and trust them, then no problem! If you don't like the warning message when you start the program. (You only have to click a button!) then you can modify your security settings.

When the prompt appears click on the notice text in the lower right corner.

"Change when these notifications appear" 

Maybe Easypano could add a digital signature and this would solve the issue? But believe me, all windows users are going through the same process as you and only you have raised this as an issue thus far.

I have multiple program installed that behave in exactly the same way.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by pixelator on July-04-2011 at 12:11pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Hey mate, was just look'n to see if anyone else had the issue.
I also have multiple programs installed and they do not behave in this manner. Just upgraded my Pano2VR and PTGui and neither of them have the UAC bar and shield and request permission.

Tourweaver 6 did not behave in this manner either. 6.5 is the only program I have on my hard drive right now that ask for UAC permissions.

I'll submit a ticket, sorry for the bother ; )

Message posted by panoramik on July-19-2011 at 5:23am
View panoramik's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by panoramik Search   Visit panoramik's Homepage www   Quote panoramik Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
panoramik
Standard Member
Standard Member
Greece
May-19-2008
25 Posts
Hello
any news about the Mac version???

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register