Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Deeplinking, Fullscree, Facebook, HTML5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Ipano on July-06-2011 at 7:31am
View Ipano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Ipano Search   Visit Ipano's Homepage www   Quote Ipano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Ipano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-06-2011
10 Posts
Hi there,

I seem to recall having read something about deep-linking to a given pano here a while ago. Anyone got any suggestions as I have a 20 pano tour for a hotel and they'd like the tour to start at a given room when linked from room categories from their site.

My 4000x2000 pix 1-2 MB pano work perfectly well in both 900x600 default size viewer I publish and at fullscreen. However how can I add a larger, 6000x3000 pano to be acticated when viewed ion fullscreen?

I'd like to add a Facebook "like" button to the tour ithout having to embed the tour into a site. Can I do that? If so how?

Still new to TW I was hoping someone can help me with HTML5 output.

Thanks ever so much

bob

-------------
Ipano - the social people

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2011 at 10:34am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Deep Linking Concept was covered by forum member Madmux.

You should use the percentage of original panorama in the Flash publish settings.

Publish>Publish Settings (Window)>Flash VR (Tab)>Scene: Pano Size in Normal Scene Viewer (Checkbox)>X?% Of Original Pano

If you wish to use 6000x3000 as the fullscreen option you should use 50% to display 3000x1500 pixels in the "normal" non fullscreen display.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Facebook and nor do I want to. Maybe somebody who thinks social networking is "fun" or worthwhile can contribute and comment on this matter?

HTML5 is flakey at best with all panoramas. But Tourweaver is capable to publish basic results. See the limitations in the Easypano Tourweaver (F1) help files.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by pixelator on July-06-2011 at 11:25am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

I add the facebook like and tweet buttons in the html file.

Thread on it HERE

Message posted by smooth on July-06-2011 at 11:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Thanks Pixel [:^:]

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by Ipano on July-06-2011 at 1:47pm
View Ipano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Ipano Search   Visit Ipano's Homepage www   Quote Ipano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Ipano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-06-2011
10 Posts
Thankyou both very much.

-------------
Ipano - the social people

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register