Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: New Hotel Panorama Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Ipano on July-12-2011 at 8:42pm
View Ipano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Ipano Search   Visit Ipano's Homepage www   Quote Ipano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Ipano
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
July-06-2011
10 Posts
Hi guys, those of you that know Phoenixrising will recognise this extensive Hotel Tour shown here last year. He's had problems accessing his account and asked me to post this for him:

I had a break from panos for 3 years then did 5 last year with old half forgotten skills and new buggy TW software. The original job was always a rushjob at best but still fairly extensive for my standards. The viewer screen is fixed size, the navi a bit iffy looking, the panos softer then I remember shooting in the past. original working tour

Here's an update demo for the client which has a few glitches. But I thought I'd show and tell about the issues I've had, workflow and realistic time/costs and also ask some advice and critic as well as errors or improvements as I want this to be one of my show pieces.

New:

added/swapped about 10 panos and images (took the last lot at F18 in error instead of F 11 with my Canon 30D Sig 8mm and had soft shots)

tidied and brightened all old panos.

redesigned the interface

added new navigation elements (though some old elements remain.)

tidied and added popups and new room slider concept.

Whilst I'm happier with this then the previous tour I found that many of the arrow buttons don't remain true to my input and some are red, indicating mouse over instead of greenish. Whilst the panos have improved I still feel I can get more brilliance but have been going fairly light on the shots to accommodation lesser screens. Eitherway, I spent ridiculous amounts of time on this tour... a lot of it down to redesigning and developing various elements for the tour. I don't do 32bit processing would that help if so I'll research.

Here's the Demo

There are a couple of glitches I know... loading bar, the odd window doing odd things... but am looking forward to your thoughts.

-------------
Ipano - the social people

Message posted by smooth on July-14-2011 at 2:19pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

It would appear you have not used the "Target Azimuth" to position your pop-up windows. These are the 9 selectable position squares instead of pixel placement.

Loading bar shares this problem.

You also have hotspots calling more than one pop-up window at a time is certain areas. I good pop-up naming system needs to be put into place to avoid confusion when assembling your tour.

Hotspot "tracks" seam to be working fine until certain pop-ups are called.

Some buttons do nothing at all.

All in all, not too bad an effort, just needs a few things ironed out.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register