Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HTML5 tour suggestions and bugs Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Tempestlight on July-13-2011 at 5:58am
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
I have just started uploading dual flash/html5 tours and i have noticed a number of issues.

1. Html pano thumbnails don't always display the thumbnail picture. I use the standard thumbnail strip. Of all my html five tours most only display 1 out of 3 thumnails. Why some and not all?
2. Html tours rotate way to fast! Slow it down or allows us to set that.
3. How about some proper documentation on what will and wont work in html5 tours so i know what i can put in there. I use both and i want to maximise my time working in tw.
4. My tours contain 90% stills. I need these to show up in html5. Thats what my clients want. I shoot real estate and accommodation and you cant do 360s in most rooms, too small. And front shots are critical in real estate photography. Not everyone shoots museums with gaping rooms!
5. An auto start in html5 would be nice so the tours starts rotating automatically.
6. An autolevel in html5 would also be nice so when a tour restarts it levels itself and starts rotating automatically.
7. Play/pause and skip to next scene buttons would be nice.
8. A help button that explains the buttons in html5 as i cant add one myself.

The thumbnail bug is irritating and my clients are savvy and will pick that up straight away. I will be forced to blame the software yet again
which gets tiring. I will no doubt get complaints about the speed as
well. What is the timeline for fixing the bugs and is the html5 being refined with any of these suggestions?

Regards Jeff

Message posted by Tempestlight on July-13-2011 at 6:11am
View Tempestlight's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Tempestlight Search   Quote Tempestlight Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
I also want to say though that I really like the ease with which I can create a HTML5 tour and flash tour as the same time. I think for a first draft this is really good and should only get better over time. You are doing a good job and i don't want to just get down on the bugs.

Message posted by Tempestlight on July-13-2011 at 6:22am
Tempestlight
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-01-2010
26 Posts
If i could add one more bug, Im having trouble with Tourweaver crashing when i go to publish old tours in dual flash/html format. i found that i have to resave tours with a completely different name to publish them.

Message posted by leescott on July-13-2011 at 10:42am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Tempestlight

Very good points all valid updates I too would like to see. I have to recreate thumnails 11 and above for both images and guess I've gotten accustom to it, but it does need to be addressed and fixed before they start implementing ne products like PanoEasy [:V:]

Satisfy your paying customer base before perfecting free apps is my MOTO

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by pixelator on July-13-2011 at 1:17pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Tempestlight on July-13-2011
If i could add one more bug, Im having trouble with Tourweaver crashing when i go to publish old tours in dual flash/html format. i found that i have to resave tours with a completely different name to publish them.

Had a similiar issue, be sure that your project file xxx.tw is not in the same folder. 

Valid points across the board, Tempest.  I have two tickets submitted and still waiting for a response :(

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register