Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: License Desktop Laptop Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on July-14-2011 at 3:13pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Knowledge base shows:

"Note: Licenses of the following products can be used to activate the corresponding software in a laptop and desktop at the same time:
Panoweaver 5.00 (Batch and non-batch)
Tourweaver 3.00 (Professional and Standard)
Modelweaver 3.00
Panorama2Flash 1.00
Panowalker 1.00"

Just got a laptop, installed Panoweaver 5 and Tourweaver 6.5.  Chose to active with my serial number and it rejected it.  I have only license working on my desktop.  I should be able to run on desktop and laptop at the same time right?

Message posted by leescott on July-14-2011 at 4:08pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
This should be a ticket to EP support I have no issues with them (TW 6.5 or PW 7 ) running on either Laptop or Desktop

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by pixelator on July-14-2011 at 6:05pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Thanks Lee.

Ticket submitted.  It's the third one this week and I've heard nothing from EasyP :(

Message posted by easypano on July-15-2011 at 12:02am
View easypano's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by easypano Search   Quote easypano Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
easypano
Forum Admin
Forum Administrator

April-23-2002
207 Posts

Hi,

Only license keys for TW 5 or later and for PW 6 or later are allowed to activate the program on your desktop and laptop at the same time.

Due to the time difference, your ticket may not be answered immediately, but most probably in 24 hours and no later than 48 hours in some cases, weekends excluded.

Thank you for your understanding.

-------------
Easypano
The Virual Tour Way

Message posted by pixelator on July-15-2011 at 10:30am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Clearly you need to update your knowledge base!
It shows I am elgible with PW5 and TW6.5 to run on two machines (desktop and laptop). 
I have been a loyal customer to Easypano since 2005 when I purchased Studio containing PW3 and TW1.3.  Ticket was clearly not resolved, not sure why it was closed and I had to re-open.  Things like this is what we as loyal customers become frustrated with.

Message posted by pixelator on July-19-2011 at 10:24am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Thank you Ray!
Easypano took care of the issue.

Message posted by smooth on July-19-2011 at 10:57am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Who is Ray?

He needs to help me also then. I'm limited to one machine currently.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by pixelator on July-19-2011 at 11:28am
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

G'day, Mate!

Yesterday when I contacted you about Easypano's site not rendering, I sent an email to support because I was unable to access my user panel.  I will have to look at the email when time permits to get all the details. 

I believe what was happening was that my old desktop that crashed was using one of the license's. 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register