Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Custom mouse cursor Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GIOLETS1965 on July-25-2011 at 8:46am
View GIOLETS1965's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GIOLETS1965 Search   Visit GIOLETS1965's Homepage www   Quote GIOLETS1965 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GIOLETS1965
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
February-25-2011
16 Posts
Hi to all,
I'm trying to have a custom shape of the mouse cursor instead of the original one.

I've found a simple .swf file that works in preview mode, but if I try to publish my tour I am not able to see the cursor...

So I ask you if there are some special code to write in Flash in order to solve the problem...

Here I attach the code that I've used:

Mouse.hide();
startDrag("arrow", true);

Thanks to all.

Luca

-------------
LUCA GIOLETTA

Message posted by madmux on July-25-2011 at 9:28am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hi there,

I'm not sure what is 'status quo' this time, but i had similar issues some year ago.
Basicly the problem was that Tourweaver used public cursor managers. And it clashes with any other flash application (.swf) loaded as module which also try to use cursor managers. And there was nothing i could do - variables which use cursor manager should be described as private at Tourweaver side.
If you have your tour online, post a link to it, i have flash player version for debugging and i'll see if that's the case.

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register