Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver 6.5 Photoshop CS4 Save File Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on July-27-2011 at 1:44pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

So last night (early this am) I was working on a tour in Tourweaver 6.5.  I was going to add an image to a popup window for a help menu.  I had Photoshop CS4 open along side Tourweaver 6.5.  I created my .png file selected File, Save as .png and pointed it to a folder in my documents where the Tour files were residing.  Go to Tourweaver and click on the folder to locate the file and it was no where to be found.  Done this time and time again with no luck on finding the file.  As soon as I closed the Photoshop CS4 program the file appeared. 

Weird I had to totally close Photoshop for a file to showup in Tourweaver?  Anyone else had this issue?

Best regards,

Message posted by madmux on July-28-2011 at 4:42am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
I'm not sure - maybe Photoshop didn't realeased file handle as you were in editing mode.
Better use "Save for web and devices" and save with different name as source, then no problems should occur.

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by smooth on July-28-2011 at 5:36am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Photoshop is bad for not releasing handles.

Ever tried to delete or move a folder that has been opened in Photoshop while Photoshop is still open, even though the image is no longer open in Photoshop?

Regards, Smooth [8D] 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register