Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Dutch users: Amsterdam tour is stolen Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by vilmer on August-13-2011 at 10:42am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Probably that is.

Here: http://3dpanorama.spb.ru/3dtur/amstardam/

-------------

Message posted by nerjaace on August-14-2011 at 4:02am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
What do you mean Vilmer? Have your panos been copied?

Message posted by smooth on August-14-2011 at 5:11am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

See this Panoguide thread

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nerjaace on August-14-2011 at 9:00am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
I didnt think this was possible as TW is supposed to encrypt te images - is that function a waste of time and leaves us exposed?

Message posted by smooth on August-14-2011 at 11:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can choose to - or not to encrypt your tours with Tourweaver.

Encrypting will slow thieves down, but nothing is going to stop people if they really want something.

Selective watermarking is still your best bet.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by vilmer on August-14-2011 at 5:36pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
I mistakenly assumed that the whole TW tour was ripped, so I posted it here, but it seems they only stole the equirectangulars. Don't know what player the source was. Anyway if you look here and under the article at the 'related news' you will see the *ssholes also ripped pano's from
-Dubai
-Brussels
-Frankfurt am Main
-Athens
-Singapore

And no, they did not steal anything from me, and I'm very disappointed because of that. Seems I have to create even better pano's to get their attention ;-)

-------------

Message posted by smooth on August-15-2011 at 3:32am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You can guess that the tours assembled with others peoples stolen images were compiled with stolen Easypano software products.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by VRtour.nl on August-18-2011 at 5:55am
View VRtour.nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VRtour.nl Search   Visit VRtour.nl's Homepage www   Quote VRtour.nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VRtour.nl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Netherlands
February-08-2004
170 Posts
search tour images

Hi, i found a site named -TinEye-.

On there site it's claim "TinEye is a reverse image search engine. It finds out where an image came from, how it is being used, if modified versions of the image exist, or if there is a higher resolution version.".

Not the solution to stop thieves from copying our images, but Nice tool to track your images.

Take look for yourself on:
http://www.tineye.com/

Regards,

Harry.
VRtour.eu

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register