Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Components and buttons! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sendhona on August-30-2011 at 7:07am
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

hi friends

is there any websites that i can download or buy good designed buttons to use as hotspots and radars in TW ?

also i need to buy or download flash buttons control for scenes, like up, down, fullscreen, and so,,,

i am not an expert in design, so i just need to buy or download free stuff to help me do nice virtual tours,

thankyou all.

Message posted by Guest on August-31-2011 at 12:04am
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

hi sendhona ,

We have a file about how to customized thumbnail of tourweaver6.5 . http://www.easypano.com/product-documents.html  .

Also we have a page about downloading free skin : http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-skin.html You will get methods about how to customize your own skin in that page .  

Further more we have a talent friend who is good at creative skin and button designing . You can contact him by this email address. contato@xyz360.com.br

We welcome all friends who have talent in designing to share your creativity and experiences with us .

Message posted by leescott on August-31-2011 at 12:43pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Sendhona

I feel ya!!! I am not at all creative thus it takes me too much time to come up with the good stuff like so many others here on the board.

Cheer thanks for the info, does your friend have a website we could view?

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by leescott on August-31-2011 at 12:45pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Sendhona,

I feel you on that creativity part. I too sometimes need help there. There are so many creative people on this site I just say wow.

Cheer - Thanks for the info, does your friend have a website we could check out?

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by Guest on August-31-2011 at 11:03pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts
Lee,
sorry about late reply . That talent friend calld Daniel and his website is  http://www.xyz360.com.br/ .A few weeks ago ,he has talked about his plan about specializing in "designing and selling Tourweaver skin and button " with us . He has sent us a few samples which are very creative and cool .So you can check his web or contact with him . contato@xyz360.com.br

Message posted by Guest on August-31-2011 at 11:11pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

As many people who have talent of skin or thumbnail designing and people who want to buy thoes creative design , why not Easypano provide a open stage called " TW skin design store" Just like "App store  "?

What do you think of this idea ?

Message posted by xyz360 on September-01-2011 at 3:24am
View xyz360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by xyz360 Search   Visit xyz360's Homepage www   Quote xyz360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
xyz360
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
September-01-2011
1 Posts
Hello Guys,

I'm Daniel, the photographer/designer that Cheer have mentioned.

Thanks Cheer for inputing me into this thread.

"Sendhona" - Please visit www.xyz360.com.br/english and click only on the main window image links.

Those ones were just a first start on the creation of tourweaver skins. There's no option to buy them yet.

You can see other works here:

RealEstate

Rio Carnival

Please let me know what you think about these skin demos and works.

Best Regards,

Daniel Farjoun
www.xyz360.com.br

Message posted by leescott on September-01-2011 at 9:25am
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

xyz360

No Fair.. Don't tease us with such beautiful creations. [;)]  I want to buy the "Silver Tech"

-------------
----

Message posted by sendhona on September-02-2011 at 6:00pm
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

hi friends

thank you all

i think we new users need "skins shop" to buy skins from it  :)

i have an idea for that:

if any designer want to sell his skins or projects he can find one of the website that give a seller acount to sell designs

like these http://mashable.com/2009/02/28/sell-designs-online/

=======================

there are many new TW users like me will be very happy to buy your designs :)

=======================

xyz360 i loved your designs and i will contact you from your website soon :)

thankyou

=======================

we need to here from easypano.com about the skins shop.

========================

best regards.

Message posted by Guest on September-04-2011 at 11:16pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Thanks for your suggestion sendhona, Easypano plan to provide a platform for tourweaver users to buy and sell skin freely in our website after our new panoweaver8 and tourweaver7 being released .

Dear all friends , if you have any good ideas or suggestions about this platform ,please let us know!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register