Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: how to do this on the floor? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sendhona on September-08-2011 at 9:24am
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

hi all

please see this panorama

http://360virtuals.com/gallery/balfour/360_balfour.html

and see the floor

how to do it?

thankyou.

Message posted by leescott on September-08-2011 at 4:24pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Sendona
I asked about this awhile ago and found thus text

Thanks for the comments. The mirror ball is really easy to create in Photoshop. I will explain using keyboard strokes as I do it that way and only takes a few seconds. I avoid using the mouse.

1. open the pano in photoshop

2. CTRL J (to copy image)

3. press M (to select the rectangular marquee tool)

4. drag the 'marching ants' from top of image down to where the tripod legs appear. Do not allow any part of the tripod within the selection.

5. CTRL T

6. drag the top edge of the transform box right down to the bottom of the image to cover the tripod.

7. the next steps are down to what you prefer, ie flatten the image or save as layers etc, but whatever you do, the two layers need to be combined.

My normal workflow is to create the mirror ball last and before I resize and convert to JPEG. I dont flatten the TIFF with the mirror ball layer as it leaves me options if required and it only takes a few seconds to create anyway.

Hope you understand my instructions.

A while back someone in this forum discribed this procedure and suggested a website ... I think it was pixelator.

How to create the Mirror Ball w/ Photoshop

Page 9 , but the flip book was very informative

Here is the original post you should check this out especially the "Ship Tour" and the use of buttons so cool

Original Post - Ship Tour

Thanks Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by sendhona on September-09-2011 at 12:45pm
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

Hi Lee

thank you for your reply 

i am sure it was helpfull for the Photoshop users

but unfortunately i dont have Photoshop

i use gimp and paint.net but also not professionally of course :)

i was thinking that there is a software to do this

any hope?!

Message posted by leescott on September-09-2011 at 3:47pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

This can be done in Gimp using the folowing:

1. open the pano in gimp
2. make a copy of the Layer
3. Use the selection tool to make the selection of the image to copy down
4. use the "scale Tool" Ctrl + T drag the 'marching ants' from top of image down to where the tripod legs appear. Do not allow any part of the tripod within the selection.

5. this is where it got muddy to me because I don't use Gimp....
6. drag the top edge of the transform box right down to the bottom of the image to cover the tripod. (this in Gimp didn't work the same as Photoshop)

But in essence what should happen is you grab the "top - middle" of the image and drag it straight down and it (in Photoshop... covers the bottom part of the image with the reversed top"

It didn't do this in Gimp (Maybe we have a Gimp Power User that knows how to do this)

7. the next steps are down to what you prefer, ie flatten the image or save as layers etc, but whatever you do, the two layers need to be combined.

Save the image under a different name (as to not replace your original)

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by sendhona on September-10-2011 at 12:55pm
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

Hi leescott

Thank you very much for tour time

you did a great help

but the problem is me :)

i do not know how to design at all :))

so thank you again

have a good day:)

Message posted by vilmer on September-12-2011 at 4:10pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
You can download a photoshop action for the floor cap here:
http://www.vamos360.com/effe/Cap.atn

-------------

Message posted by Guest on September-13-2011 at 12:04am
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts
Hi
Panoweaver8 will support little planet effect and you can make it very easy by next version of panoweaver.

Message posted by leescott on September-15-2011 at 10:27am
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

vilmer

That was so cool!!!!!!!!! [8D]I need to look up that actions create ability. Sweet!!!!!!!

Thanks for that tip[:star:]

-------------
----

Message posted by vilmer on September-15-2011 at 12:24pm
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
You're welcome Lee.
I do have to say that I'm not the creator of that one, I once downloaded it somewhere myself and have no idea where.

Creating an action is very simple btw, just hit the 'record' button, do the actions you want to automate in photoshop, hit the stop button, and you're done.

-------------

Message posted by 360panz on September-15-2011 at 12:38pm
View 360panz's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360panz Search   Quote 360panz Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360panz
Standard Member
Standard Member

September-10-2011
17 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by cheer on September-13-2011
Hi
Panoweaver8 will support little planet effect and you can make it very easy by next version of panoweaver.

The little planet is a different feature than that of this "mirror ball" but very cool feature none the less. Not sure you would cap the nadir with a little planet image? 
Will the little planet feature have ability to be used with tourweaver, when clicked zoom into tour from little planet, like krpano?

Thanks,

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register