Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver for Video Tour? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by djaurand on September-08-2011 at 12:16pm
View djaurand's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djaurand Search   Quote djaurand Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djaurand
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-02-2010
9 Posts

Has any one used Tourweaver 6.0 or 6.5 to make a video tour?

I use 6.0 and love it for virtual tours using 360 images and stills but have an upcoming project that will use multiple video clips

Here's what I did a few years back and paid a webmaster to do the map navigation; http://www.virtualalbuquerque.com/Portfolio/IMGGolf/

Anybody have a project that used multiple video clips?

-------------
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com

Message posted by rfh12002 on September-11-2011 at 10:19am
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts
You can create a standard 'virtual tour' with tourweaver. The text box on your skin can be made into a video playing box which changes with each new pano displayed. This video is synchronised to the pano you are viewing. This lets you get the best of both worlds - 360 pano AND video clip although it will mean your tour is quite 'heavy' on the download speeds.

-------------
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk

Message posted by Guest on September-12-2011 at 11:08pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts
Yes ,you can try to downmload a free trial version of tourweaver6.5 to try it : http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw6win_pro.exe if you have any problem ,please send email to support@easypano.com

Message posted by djaurand on September-20-2011 at 7:11pm
View djaurand's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by djaurand Search   Quote djaurand Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
djaurand
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-02-2010
9 Posts

I just did a test with Tourweaver 6.5 to make sure I can use it for my Video Golf Course Tour and it worked great!

I used a large Map of the Golf Course with HotSpots on 2 holes that open PopUp Windows that have a Flash Video of the hole in it.

That means using PopUps from a Map I can have Stills, Virtual Images and Still Photos pop up from the Course Layout.

I am going to blow the golf courses away with this product!!

-------------
Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com

Message posted by Guest on September-20-2011 at 10:13pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Hi djaurand,

I am very happy to hear that you could use Tourweaver to do your Golf project .Thank for your support for our products.As our new tourweaver7 will be released , if you buy tourweaver6.5 now you can get free upgrade to tourweaver7 .If you meet any problems during using tourweaver ,please let us know , we will give you solution quickly. I can not wait to view your beautiful Golf virtual tour  .

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register