Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Hot spots in Street View Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on September-16-2011 at 8:52am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any plans to integrate Google street view within TW. I would love the ability to add hotspots similar to google maps.

Message posted by nerjaace on September-18-2011 at 10:51am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Am I just a lone voice with this request. I did get an email from Brick many months ago saying it was something to be explored but I did not hear anymore. The potential to be able to add hotspots to Google Street View opens the door to many opportunities, maybe it is simply not possible but maybe Cheer can bring me some Cheer

Message posted by Guest on September-18-2011 at 10:59pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Hi Nerjaace,

Adding hot spot on Google Maps Street View is avaliable in new Tourweaver7 . Moreover you can add ployon hot spot in Google Map 2D modal.Except the added features ,both previous radar and hot spot features in Google Map 2D modal are supported same as before .  You can try it very soon ...

Best regards

Cheer

Message posted by madmux on September-19-2011 at 2:56am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hello Cheer,

Very good news, indeed! Can't wait to touch TW7 :)

BTW, maybe you have information which publishing modes will support google street view? I'm asking this, because as far as i know, google street view isn't available for flash, or is it already?

Best wishes,
Madmux

-------------
My Tourweaver components: http://www.optitecha.lt/categories/3

Message posted by nerjaace on September-19-2011 at 3:38am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
If its true Cheer then you hade me a vey happy man, I cant wait. Hot spots in Street View will be awesome, hope its true. TW7 bring it on :)

Message posted by Guest on September-20-2011 at 5:53am
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Hi Nerjaace ,

As far as I know ,Hotspots in Google Street Viewer is same as hotspot in Google Map 2D mode in flash VR as  currrent version but when you click the hotspot , it will enter the Google Maps Street View mode ,you can add action for the hot spot in the Google Maps Street View .HTML5  format is also be supported Google Maps Street View but for the hotspot details in HTML5 , you can try it. It will be released very soon! 

Message posted by nerjaace on September-20-2011 at 11:14am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Cheer. I am hoping it can do what I am trying to achieve. I am just wondering if you still see the hotspot in Street View and you can apply actions to that hotspot.

What I would like to do is place hotspots within Street View and then apply actions to the hotspots so that I can open a tour of show a pop up etc.

Basically I am trying not to "re-invent the wheel", Google has taken all the panos of my home town in a far more effient way that I could ever do. Now I need to find a way to interact with Street View and introduce my own panos for example inside restaurants etc that you could look inside whilst walking down a street on Street View. I am just hoping that you guys can come up trumps on this. You havnt let me down yet :)

Message posted by Guest on September-20-2011 at 9:29pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Hi nerjaace

We will do our best to make our tourweaver more useful and powerful . The reason why we plan add Google Maps Street View is helping people who could add the pano which Google can not do. It will be very cool! Just wait the release news!

Message posted by nerjaace on September-21-2011 at 3:50am
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi Cheer, do you know if you can now assign Groups to Hotspots in Google Map? This was not possible in other versions.

Message posted by Guest on September-25-2011 at 9:01pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts
sorry,nerijaace , i am afraid it is not supported by current version .But we will consider it in the future ,Thank you !

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register