Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Google Map Hide Hotspots Initially Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by nerjaace on September-22-2011 at 4:57am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi, Could I put in a few ideas for future release:

initially hide the hotspots in Google Map: I would like to initially hide the hotspots in Google Map. This can be done in Scene viewer and map viewer with the control "Hide Hotspot Initially".

Also currently to hide or show a hotspot in Google Map I have to use a button and apply an action to hide/show a hotspot group. So if I have multiple groups I need multiple buttons. A nicer option would be to have a Combo Box or Drop down box for hotspots, would that be possible?

Polygons in Google Map I would like to add Polygons to Google map but also have the option to apply a type (group). Also if this could be added to a drop down menu even better.

PolyLines in Google Map I woudl also like to add polylines.

All these are standard Google Map API so hopefully we can have something.

Maybe TW7 already has this :)

Message posted by nerjaace on September-24-2011 at 4:14am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Any thoughts Cheer?

Message posted by Guest on September-25-2011 at 8:58pm
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts

Hi

I have feeded back your helpful suggestions to our developer and they will consider it. But i am afraid the features you mentioned maybe will be added after TW7 released in the future .As you know that our developer is busy in testing the tw7 . The features will be added in the futrue. Hope you can understand .Thank you very much !

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register