Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Interactive pop-ups? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by SeanVH on September-24-2011 at 5:52pm
View SeanVH's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by SeanVH Search   Quote SeanVH Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
SeanVH
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
September-24-2011
1 Posts
I'm helping an old professor of mine, who is interested in designing a virtual museum for one of his courses. Essentially, some of the requirements are this-

-Have pages (rooms of the museum) link one to the next, so that you can click on a doorway/whatever to go to the next room,

-Items on the background that you can click, and have a pop-up come up (For example, in a picture containing images of an Abenaki War Club, a Wampum Belt, and a collection of arrowheads, you could click on those images and have a box with information about it appear)

-be accessible from the internet. He plans on putting this project up onto the college's website when it is completed, and wanted his students to be able to access it.

Are any of these things possible? I'd really appreciate any feedback you could give me!

Message posted by smooth on September-25-2011 at 4:17am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Everything you mention (and more) is 100% compatible/do-able with Tourweaver.

I'd suggest you download the trial and put it in action.

If/when you hit a hurdle you can't get over the support of forum members or direct support from Easypano can help guide you.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by funkens on October-07-2011 at 11:17am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Sean,
check out the: google art project,
maybe it helps you with the visualisation!

they made a nice skin that really works.

Message posted by Guest on October-08-2011 at 1:53am
View Guest's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Guest Search   Quote Guest Quote  
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-23-2002
-12 Posts
Yes ,Smooth is right ,every thing you mentioned (and more) is 100% compatible/do-able with tourweaver .You can download our free trial version Studio2010 : http://www.easypano.com/download/software/Studio2010_ult.exe  studio2010 include panoweaver7.4 which is for panorama stitching tourweaver6.5 which is for virtual tour making. If you have any problem during using software or photo shotting ,please do not hesitate to let us know .You can send email to :support@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register