Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Pano-Pro Lens Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by sendhona on October-13-2011 at 8:08pm
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

Hi

I want to buy this lens to use it with Tourweaver

http://www.pano-pro.com

is it supported ?

thank you.

Message posted by cheer on October-13-2011 at 11:25pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi sendhona,

i have check the len you suggest.The answer is Yes. Tour weaver support this len. The image type tourweaver support is

1.spherical panorama

2.cylindrical panorama

3.Kaidan One shot

4.Remote Reality One shot

5.0-360 One shot

6.single fish eye

7.still iamge cubic

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by nerjaace on October-14-2011 at 4:18am
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hi seconda, I use a 0-360 one shot which works the same at the pano pro and yes TW supports it no problem.

I wiould say however that if you have not yet commited to buying, have a good think about it as if this is a long term business you are planning then you should consider using DSLR + fisheye lens etc.

Main factors to consider are naturally quality but also with a one shot system your lens (mirror) has a limited life span i.e scratches, blemishes start to appear over a period and render it pretty useless. If you factor this in, having to replace a mirror then you would have been better off buying a decent camera and fish eye lens which cared for would give you many many years of use.

I have been there and still am and regretting it.

Just my 2 cents worth

Message posted by leescott on October-17-2011 at 5:31pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

nejaace,

Good point I wish I would have bought the DLSR + fisheye lense prior to the One-shot 0-360 and canon g5. Original cost was $1000, but when I bit the bullet and got the Nikon D300 and the Nikkor 10.5mm Fisheye (WHAT A Difference!!!!!!!!) If only I knew then what I know now.

The True DSLR + optional lense capabilities makes the initial investment worth it.

sendhona,

I would opt for a "True" Fisheye lense purchase over the oneshot deal.

Easy is not the best way as far the oneshot is concerned - you are very limited once that lense is purchased. I too a have a oneshot and it is sitting in my closet.

I will not sell it to anyone with the assumption that it is a "True" 360 pano because it is not. It doesn't have the depth of field, it doesn't have the clarity.

I will say it is a tru "one Shot" but that's the end of it..... 

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by cheer on October-18-2011 at 9:28pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Yes , i agree with Lee and Nerjaace.If you want to produce better quality panorama and virtual tour ,the equiment is very imporment . we suggest you use DSLR+fisheye len+panohead and studio2010 .if you have any question about camera and lens and our software ,please let us know .

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by sendhona on October-18-2011 at 10:39pm
View sendhona's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by sendhona Search   Quote sendhona Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
sendhona
Standard Member
Standard Member
Tuvalu
February-11-2011
33 Posts

THANK YOU ALL for your comments and useful advices.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register