Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Hotspot Invisible Tourwear Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by DIEGO on October-18-2011 at 11:45am
View DIEGO's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DIEGO Search   Visit DIEGO's Homepage www   Quote DIEGO Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DIEGO
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2011
3 Posts

Hola a todos, tengo un problema y necesito ayuda.

Acabo de terminar una visita virtual www.casacoscolo.leon3d.es , el problema es que las escenas denominadas Bao y Otoo, no se visualizan los hotspot que he colocado.

En la escena otoo, el primero esta en el centro de la ventana. se puede pulsar pero es invisible en la parte central inferior de la puerta se encuentra el segundo y sucede exactamente lo mismo.

En la escena bao a la derecha del portajabones que esta colocado en la pared se encuentra el hotspot de salida a la habitacin. pero aunque permite pulsarlo no se ve.

Estoy agotado de pelear con esta visita que puedo hacer chicos?http://www.casacoscolo.leon3d.es

Hi all, I have a problem and need help.

I just finished a virtual tour www.casacoscolo.leon3d.es, the problem is that the scenes called Bao and Otoo, not displayed hotspot that I placed.

In the scene autumn, the first is at the center of the window. you can press but is invisible on the bottom center of the door is the second and it happens exactly the same.

In the bathroom scene portajabones to the right of this on the wall is the hotspot for habitacin output. but although you can click on the unseen.

I'm tired of fighting with this visit I can do guys? Http://www.casacoscolo.leon3d.es

Message posted by smooth on October-18-2011 at 12:48pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

URL is 404 not found.

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by nerjaace on October-18-2011 at 2:36pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Hola Diego, what version of TW are you using? This was an issue in the past with an early version of TW6 and was a bug but has now been fixed.

Message posted by DIEGO on October-18-2011 at 4:48pm
View DIEGO's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DIEGO Search   Visit DIEGO's Homepage www   Quote DIEGO Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DIEGO
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2011
3 Posts
Hola gracias en primer lugar por responder mi versin en 6.50.110623

Message posted by DIEGO on October-18-2011 at 4:57pm
DIEGO
Standard Member
Standard Member
Spain
May-29-2011
3 Posts
To apologize I it am going to translate to Englishman.
The version is 6.50.110623
When previsualizo the Tour in place the hotspot meet perfectly
The problem I it have in the escenas named Toilet and Autumn.
Now the better thing comes from everything, I re-do the Tour record it with a name of different project, and in different folders and the hotspots continue being absent in the scenes Toilet and Autumn.
Since it might solve it, thanks to all.
The Url of the tour is: www.casacoscolo.leon3d.eswww.casacoscolo.leon3d.es

Message posted by funkens on October-19-2011 at 12:45am
View funkens's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by funkens Search   Visit funkens's Homepage www   Quote funkens Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
funkens
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
November-08-2008
97 Posts
Diego,
Nice tour, lots of details to take care of!
check here for updates:
http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-54_474.html
last version is 6.50.110817 your software is not up to date.

Check the scene names, there should be no spaces etc.

Suerte

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register