Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: HTML5 Export not working on iPad iOS5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by GerryP on October-23-2011 at 1:06am
View GerryP's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by GerryP Search   Visit GerryP's Homepage www   Quote GerryP Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
GerryP
Standard Member
Standard Member
South Africa
March-30-2010
18 Posts

I use my iPad extensively to market my tours they look beautiful on an iPad.

But then much to my shock, all tours stop working when the iPad is upgraded to iOS5!  All tours worked very well before the upgrade, but after the upgrade, they dont.  The start image downloads, and thats it no scrolling, buttons dont work, no movement, nothing... 

This is a huge problem, as my biggest clients all run iPads, and I cant tell them NOT to upgrade.  Its only a matter of time before the fit hits the shan.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a solution?

-------------
Nikon D300 | Sigma 8 | Manfrotto N300 rotator | Photoshop CS4 | Beer | Studio 2010 Pro

Message posted by smooth on October-23-2011 at 1:29am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Sorry I don't have the answer and hopefully Easypano are working on this as we speak.

This though is just another example of Apple moving the goal posts yet again. Something they seem to do for sport or due to incompetence. It is nothing new and something I expect from Apple (although don't wish it upon anybody).

I can assure you Easypano are not alone here. Other panorama display programs are all facing the same issues, and attempting to "meet the new target that Apple has set".

The easy answer is to avoid Apple. The realistic answer is we'll have to wait for a fix and that will only be good until Apple moves the goal posts again. All because of Apple's greed and disabling FLASH! 

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Message posted by cheer on October-24-2011 at 1:56am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi ,

Could you please give us a link of the virtual tour which did not work in your iOS5 iPad ? So we can test here ,because we have tested our sample virtual tour by iOS5 and we find it works well as before.  You can also check the html5 virtual tour sample in our gallery :http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo4/tour.html

by your iOS5 iPad to see whether it works or not.

Thank for your helful feed back and hope more  friends can hel up test by your own iOS5 equiments.

Thank you very much !

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by leescott on October-24-2011 at 3:18pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

mine works on my update iPad

www.integritytours.com/tours/kb/pineridge

Can we get a link to the tour not loading???

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by cameraman on October-28-2011 at 8:23pm
View cameraman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cameraman Search   Quote cameraman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cameraman
Standard Member
Standard Member
Canada
October-28-2011
2 Posts

Doesn't work on my iphone or ipad.  Loads up the photo but you are unable to move.  When I did the error check on the iphone it said that these two lines were causing the error.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=0;" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/load.js"></script>

Message posted by leescott on October-31-2011 at 8:30am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Mine works from the link above I supplied. Could you please provide a link to one of your tours

My iPad is ver 5 (9A334) but it also the original iPad not the new one

I'll try my iPhone when I get home since I switched to the Samsung

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by mikes8500 on October-31-2011 at 10:02am
View mikes8500's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mikes8500 Search   Quote mikes8500 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mikes8500
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-31-2011
4 Posts
I'm getting the same thing as GerryP, any iOs5 device I've tried on my existing tour won't work.

-------------
Mike

Message posted by leescott on October-31-2011 at 10:39am
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Mike/Gerry
Can you post a link to a tour you're having the error on - it loads on my iPad, I am using WiFi connectivity
Have deleted the cache from Safari and re-tested my page above and I don't get the error.. Hmmm I'm confused

Screen shot of mine in action

-------------
----

Message posted by mikes8500 on October-31-2011 at 2:12pm
View mikes8500's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mikes8500 Search   Quote mikes8500 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mikes8500
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-31-2011
4 Posts
Here is the link

http://www.smiros.com/tour/apt.html

-------------
Mike

Message posted by leescott on October-31-2011 at 2:29pm
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
I tried it on my iPad and it doesn't move either, I loaded the same link in Safari on my PC and it ran from the "flash" directory.
Are you publishing for both Flash & Html?

** Update
You are publishing in flash/html5

I tried the link to your html5 code on the "safari browser" on the PC and it locks up as well - no spin what so ever, but if I load the link provided it detects and runs Flash as the default on the "Safari Browser" on the PC

This is very interesting.

What is the version of TW I am running 6.50.110817
Try this in Safari on your PC

http://www.smiros.com/tour/apt.html

This link locks when loaded directly in Safari on the PC so it seems it is not the iPad issue
HTML5 Direct code

-------------
----

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register