Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: No Scene Available Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by interactive360 on November-02-2011 at 1:58pm
View interactive360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by interactive360 Search   Quote interactive360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
interactive360
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-23-2008
11 Posts
Has anyone else been getting the code #0103005: No Scene Available when trying to click on the radar button on google maps after the initial creation of the radar? I cannot seem to re-open the radar setting after I have linked the radar the first time. This is really frustrating. Any help would be great.

-------------
interactive360

Message posted by cheer on November-02-2011 at 10:28pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi ,

I have tested by tw6.5 and met the code #0103005.First i build a new project and added Google map then added a radar in it when i clicked the link to scene button .The error code appeared.

The reason why i met this error tips is that i add radar first and then add scene.If i first add scene and then add if ardar ,it works very well.

So please try first add scene and then add radar.Hope it will be helpful .If i misunderstand your question,could you please tell us your version you use tw6.5 or tw7beta and sceeenshot of the details ?

You can send email to Support@easypano.com

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register