Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Panning In Increments URGENT REPLY NEEDED Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Nick on November-11-2011 at 2:17am
View Nick's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Nick Search   Visit Nick's Homepage www   Quote Nick Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Nick
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
May-08-2007
36 Posts
Does anyone know if it is possible to code Tourweaver to be able to pan in small increments instead of autorotating continually?

I'm doing a job for a client who wants to be able to click the pan left, pan right buttons etc and pan in small increments rather than just playing the pano in that direction. If it is possible to change this, where would that change need to be made? In the twviewer.swf file?

If anyone can help please let me know ASAP as I'm on a deadline to get this finished off.

-------------
For the highest quality virtual tours around visit www.vrtours.com.au!

Message posted by cheer on November-11-2011 at 4:39am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi Nick ,

You can click" REC Movie in the main window" and do some settings for the movie setting eg : customize the path of rotating or delete the autorotaing .

You can also set proerities of the scene eg: pan initial ,tilt initial, fov initial and speed of rotating.

Thirdly you can add button to link the scene and set the action for it .

Please try it!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register