Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: Tip. Navigation drop downs behind iframe Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by gyrapix on November-22-2011 at 8:22am
View gyrapix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gyrapix Search   Visit gyrapix's Homepage www   Quote gyrapix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gyrapix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
September-03-2009
14 Posts
Wasn't quite sure what 'subject' to put!!
A client wanted to use an iframe to display the tour, however the navigation drop downs from their web page menu was dropping behind the tour. setting wmode to transparent allows the dropdowns to appear correctly.

so.addParam("allowNetworking", "all");
so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
so.addParam("allowFullScreen", "true");
so.addParam("scale", "noscale");
so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

apologies if this is well known, I just thought it might help someone and save them time!

Sale Sharks view from seats

please note the images were shot in appalling Stockport weather and will be redone ASAP (need a home premiership game played during the day with good weather!)

Regards

Stuart

Message posted by cheer on November-22-2011 at 9:33pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi gyrapix ,

Could you please tell me which version of tw you use and give me a screenshots about the details of what effect you want to achieve and what's wrong about current tour you paste Sale Sharks view from seats .

You can post here or send email to support@easypano.com .if possiable we need your project file so we can test it and giv e us your details about the codings .

Thanks

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by vilmer on November-23-2011 at 9:49am
View vilmer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by vilmer Search   Visit vilmer's Homepage www   Quote vilmer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
vilmer
Gold Member
Gold Member

April-08-2006
218 Posts
Cheer, the problem was that the pull down menu of that site (above the pano) would drop behind the flash pano if you don't use so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");

It is fine now, because Stuart uses that parameter. I agree that that parameter should be standard in the html output.

Without so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");:

With so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");:

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register