Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: how to jump between TW projects? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by fernolo on November-23-2011 at 1:54pm
View fernolo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fernolo Search   Quote fernolo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fernolo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cuba
January-15-2010
37 Posts
Hi, please I need to jump from a Tourweaver (html) to other Tourweaver (html too).

I tried (but no work) this:

1) To put the action "Link URL" in a button or hotspot of each project linking with the other.

2) To save a project as .swf and to try load this .swf from TW.

Any other method?

Message posted by madmux on November-24-2011 at 2:43am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Hello,

First method should work. If it does not - it is a bug or you made some mistake. If you'd provide url for us - we'll see whats wrong.
Second method is not recommended for normal use (using browsers). And hardly it would work as both TW apps use the same resources and if not everything is done precisely good - these apps would clash.
And there is the third method (if you want more control on window) - use javascript (Misc->execute javascript) to open new (or the same) window with another tour.

Best wishes,
Madmux

Message posted by cheer on November-24-2011 at 5:27am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
We have tested first "Hot spot link URL" and we found it works.
(Except your url includes special symbol like *( ()^*^^%_ and so on .)
Second one called 'deep link " , we are sorry it is not avaliable now .

You can also link the two virtual tour together by setting " play next tour " in "General" .
In tw7 it is automatic to transfered your first tours file ,but in tourweaver6.5 you need copy all first published tour file and pasted to second published tour and replace the same files. 
I will poste a video tutorial tommorow about 'play next tour
'.
Best regards
Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on November-24-2011 at 11:27pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

This is a tutori

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by fernolo on November-26-2011 at 10:05am
View fernolo's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by fernolo Search   Quote fernolo Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
fernolo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cuba
January-15-2010
37 Posts
Thanks for the Help!

I need (please madmux helpme again) in detail the third method using javascript to open new (or the same) window with another tour.

Please a sample of the javascript code that show it:

1) How to open other TW project (my main question)
2) How to open other TW project in to specific scene (is possible?)
3) More info about javascript and Tourweaver (sample, tutorials, etc.) or another link with taht info?

Thanks very much!!!!!

PD. The first method (To put the action "Link URL"...) no work for my country region because always it need the latest version of Flashplayer in any navigator. (is not avaliable for Cuba)

I work with the Google chrome (flashplayer inside) that not need any flashplayer plugin.

Message posted by madmux on November-27-2011 at 10:06am
View madmux's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by madmux Search   Visit madmux's Homepage www   Quote madmux Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
madmux
Standard Member
Standard Member
Lithuania
August-03-2010
246 Posts
Interesting...
Actually, you don't need the latest fashplayer to use "Link URL". That action should work since Flashplayer 9 version for sure (now we have 11-nth version). The third method i mentioned use the same technique, so, if first one doesn't work, then the third hardly would work.
Could you please provide a link to your tour so i can investigate your problem? If we solve 1-st one problem, then the 2-nd one is easy (and) possible to solve.

Madmux

Message posted by fernolo on November-28-2011 at 2:29pm
fernolo
Standard Member
Standard Member
Cuba
January-15-2010
37 Posts
Thanks, the final solution was:

1) ...action "Link URL" y save as html (no .swf) in both projects to link.
2) Run the Google Chrome the html and the jump works!

Before I tried to run with Mozilla / Internet Explorer but fail it, Google Chrome (flashplayer inside) run OK.

Now there is a little problem with organize the output files but the new version 7 promises to make simple this task.

Thanks for the help!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register