Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver

Subject Topic: HD AVI Virtual Tour Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marvr on December-07-2011 at 7:58am
View marvr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marvr Search   Quote marvr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marvr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
May-19-2011
5 Posts
Can somebody tell me where I find this feature in Tourweaver 7 Beta?

From Easypano Website:

HD AVI Virtual Tour
You can export your virtual tour into High definition video format, which can be played on your TV and any other displays direcly. FLV virtual tour is also supported.

Message posted by cheer on December-07-2011 at 9:07pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi

Yes ,you can out put VIDEO as DVD VCD MPG AVI and FLV formats. In Tourweaver7 we add AVI and FLV format so you can not only play it on TV or Youtube and other video display players but also add it in your tour. You can customize the path of the movie tour .But remember ,they are videos --no interactive issue. Some times its quality is not perfect but we are always keeping optimizing movie quality.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on December-07-2011 at 9:17pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on December-07-2011 at 9:39pm
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

We can seperate the whole virtual tour into two parts of movies---Autoplay movie and Interactive movie .

When you publish a tour and you open it .It will rotate itself and autoplay itself.

This is the Autoplay movie.

But when you click the autoplay movie or click the button or hotspot by mouse and do interactive action.The tour will swith into interactive model automatically and this is the Interactive Movie.

The two movies are merged together perfectly just like one movie .

Generally speaking, when you add a secne the program add  one frame autoplay movie as defalut.You can also add or customize the path and speed of the movie and every scene for Autoplay movie .They are just like slide show.You can set by  "MovieREC" or setting each scene properties. You can also output the video seperately as slide show or just video.

You can choose which movie you want to use to merge with the interactive video before publish.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by marvr on December-08-2011 at 3:38am
View marvr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marvr Search   Quote marvr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marvr
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
May-19-2011
5 Posts
Many thanks for the quick answer and the great Support!

Message posted by danielsd on May-23-2012 at 11:20pm
View danielsd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danielsd Search   Visit danielsd's Homepage www   Quote danielsd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danielsd
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
May-23-2012
5 Posts
Hello, sorry for my English because I am using the google translator. Well, I downloaded the 7.0 Tourweaver Professional, trial version to test it right away and indentifiquei numerous bugs and somehow I was a little disappointed with the tool. Well, let's go to the trouble.

1. When you add a scene, in my case was a spherical and through Movie Rec button, you create a movement to be recorded on video, not Tourweaver lets you save the project keeping all the action you performed in the movie rec. If you close the program, it is necessary to make the animation again from scratch.

2. I tested all formats of video output available and I found that in none of the preset frame rate was correct. And even if manually placing the frame rate you want the program continues to always put what he prefers:
     * Like, the way he puts the DV_NTSC 29.97fps preset, however, creates the video with frame rate of 50.
      * In 1920x1080 or 1280x720 and also writes the only videos with frame rate of 25fps. You can specify any frame rate it writes most with 25fps, even if the preset is another value.

3. when I send HD video to generate, for example 1280x720, using it for a spherical panoramic 6200x3100 pixels of the video he just explodes in a part of the movement, distorting and deteriorating the video. This problem happens only loss in image formats hd or full hd.

I would like to make it clear that I tested this tool until now only a PC and did not do the same tests on another PC.

-------------
Daniel Dutra

Message posted by danielsd on May-23-2012 at 11:44pm
View danielsd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by danielsd Search   Visit danielsd's Homepage www   Quote danielsd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
danielsd
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
May-23-2012
5 Posts
There is yes, I forgot already. Another problem I noticed is that when you are using the tool rec movie, the zoom stops working, making it impossible for you to frame your shot so you can see it in full screen, thus facilitating the action of running video.

-------------
Daniel Dutra

Message posted by danielsd on May-23-2012 at 11:48pm
danielsd
Standard Member
Standard Member
Brazil
May-23-2012
5 Posts
I sent many times to generate the video 60 seconds, the program generated only the first frame, then I changed the configuration of video output and it generated the video in full

-------------
Daniel Dutra

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register