Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: html5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mitcheee on December-10-2011 at 3:54pm
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
this is the first time i have tried to publish a project in HTML5, so i don't really know what i'm doing but when i try to piblish it gets to about 5% then crashes and says a problem caused the program to stop working... i'm using the tw 7 beta

Message posted by leescott on December-11-2011 at 8:58am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Do you have the file folder open that it publishes to? (i.e. c:\publishinhdirectory\html5\...)

I have had this happen to me whenever I had the folder open in the background, what seems to happen in that case is the software TW ver 6-7 can't delete the files because they are held by the OS which has more admin rights of the software.. 

Just a thought

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by mitcheee on December-11-2011 at 1:14pm
View mitcheee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mitcheee Search   Quote mitcheee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
okay so that sot of worked it made it to just over 54% then died, could this be because there is some function enabled that html is not compatible with ?

Message posted by mitcheee on December-11-2011 at 1:31pm
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
actually that last post was wrong, it didn't make it farther, and in fact even on a really simple scene it crashes so how do i make this work?

Message posted by leescott on December-11-2011 at 3:08pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Make sure you have no spaces in the names or spcialcharacters...  did you check that?

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----

Message posted by mitcheee on December-11-2011 at 3:46pm
mitcheee
Standard Member
Standard Member

November-29-2010
23 Posts
spaces in the project names ?

Message posted by leescott on December-12-2011 at 7:05am
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts
Not project name, but the names of the panos. sometimes that causes wierd issues

-------------
----

Message posted by cheer on December-12-2011 at 8:45pm
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Hi mitcheee,

You can try our samples in the Tourweaver7 beta to see if it works.

You can also send your project to support@easypano.com .

We will test it and give you a solution.

Html5 currently does not support still image.

We will release a new version today and we have optimized HTML5 features in this version .

I will post a news about this update.

Welcome to test it .

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register