Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Tourweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Official Tourweaver 7 is released ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cheer on December-13-2011 at 11:33am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Finally, Official Tourweaver 7 Professional is released and get $200 off for Tourweaver 6.5 Pro! We'd like to thank for all our friends and beta testers for their hard work in testing Tourweaver 7, helpful feedbacks, constructive suggestions and all long time support! Click to check 40 Reasons Why You Love Tourweaver 7 What's new in Builder:7.00.111213? Download Added features:

[+]Support adding Online video (Youtube)

[+]Support adding Polygon Hotspot on Google Maps.

[+]Support Adobe Flash Player 11 play engine and improve playing quality.

[+]Standalone SWF tour supports Adobe Flash Player 11.

Improved/Changed features:

[*] More Flash Thumbnail samples are added.

[*] Switch between"Scale to Browser Window" and "Specified Size" after building a new project.

[*] Provide sample tips when build a new project.

[*] Optimized the "Slice Display" function to adapt to Adobe Flash Player

11. Added/improveed features for HTML5 Tour:

[*] Support adding Text.

[*] Support Still Image type scene.

[*] Support adding Image.

[*] Support adding TextArea.

[*] Support adding separated common Map and GoogleMaps.

[*] Support "Specified Size" and "Scale to Browser Window"

[*] Support Anchoring function for all components.

[*] Support Anchoring function for PopupWindow.

Bug fixed:

[-]Program crashed when click "Cancel" during previewing or publishing the tour.

[-]1:6 cubic image type is not available for the Scene.

[-]Resource.zip file is too large caused by Flash Thumbnail in Flash tour.

[-]Flash tour does not work when named the scene as

1. [-]Program crashed when added Movie Controller component.

[-]Previewing is invalid when added Movie Controller component.

[-]Scale to the Browser Window Google Maps is not correct.

[-]Giga piexls Panorama slice display problem.

[-]Can not change Google Maps Viewer size after switch from "Scale to Browser Window" to "Specified Size".

[-]Publishing progress bar rollback problem. Thank you very much all Easypano friends!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by nerjaace on December-13-2011 at 6:04pm
View nerjaace's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by nerjaace Search   Visit nerjaace's Homepage www   Quote nerjaace Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
nerjaace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-10-2008
585 Posts
Thanks Cheer, any idea when features will be available in the most common browsers IE and FF not just Safari. For example the Google street View?

I would like to upgrade but none of my customers are interested in VTs on mobiles but like the possible new features. Trouble is I cannot offer them anything until it is viable in IE or FF.

Message posted by leescott on December-13-2011 at 6:33pm
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

So now it's going to cost me $500 (499) to upgrade to TW7??? and you're giving it free to people who bought TW6.5 within the last few months for what $399. That's a slap in the face to the individuals who have been faithful supporters of TW since TW3.

I don't know if I can continue to keep paying full price for every upgrade (alittle disappointed EP) [:(]

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by DominiqueGEORGE on December-14-2011 at 1:04am
View DominiqueGEORGE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by DominiqueGEORGE Search   Visit DominiqueGEORGE's Homepage www   Quote DominiqueGEORGE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
DominiqueGEORGE
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Belgium
August-19-2009
285 Posts

Cheer,

is it possible to rename the kit into tw700_pro - 20111213.exe

This would be of a great help for every one to be sure he downloaded the right version !

Thanks in advance,

Dominique

-------------
Nikon D300s - Nikor 10.5 - (PW7 Pro + TW6 Pro) - W7 Ultim - DELL Prceision M6400 (Quad Core - 8GB - 2x160GB-SSD)

Message posted by cheer on December-14-2011 at 1:37am
View cheer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cheer Search   Visit cheer's Homepage www   Quote cheer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear DominiqueGEORGE,

Thank for your constructive suggestion about download  version issue .It is a good idea.

We will modify it to make it more clear for all friends to download right latest version .

Thanks DominiqueGEORGE ! Any further suggestion are appreciated!

Best regards

Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on December-14-2011 at 2:27am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Dear Lee,

First ,I would like thank you for your long time support for Easypano.You are a faithful customer of Easypano .All your help and suggestions are appreciated!

However ,I think there is a misunderstanding about the upgrade price. If you upgrade from tourweaver6.5 to tourwever7 now the price is $200 but not $599. Secondly we have not sold as $399 for tourweaver6.5 pro. We did have a promotion to save$200 for old customer to upgrade to tourweaver6.5 but the price is not $399.
Hope you can clear and understand.
Best regards
Cheer

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by cheer on December-14-2011 at 5:52am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts
Dear nerjaace ,
Thank for your feeback about HTML5 tour and different broser test.
I feedbacked your concern to our developer.
Here is explaination:
1.The latest IE and Firefox support HTML5 indeed,but not support HTML5 panorama currently.Now Only safari support  HTML5 panorama.Our developer said as soon as IE and FF support HTML5 panorama,they will update our software and suport IE and Firefox  immediately.  

2.Google Maps Street View

Currently ,Google Maps Street view only open and provide HTML5 API .For Flash Google has not provide Flash API .
So Easypano only support HTML5 Google Maps Street View . As soon as Google open Flash Google Maps Street View API ,Easypano will update and provide this feature for Flash tour.

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by leescott on December-14-2011 at 7:10am
View leescott's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by leescott Search   Visit leescott's Homepage www   Quote leescott Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
leescott
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
November-10-2008
314 Posts

Cheer,

Thanks for the information $200 is alot more palitable than the mis-understanding of $599...  I will have to take a good look at the final release of TW7.

If it had auto-restart as one of the features as does many of the competitors out there that would make it much more viable solution.

I understand and recognize that EP's TW is robust in features , but this one small features is signficant to us as developers and really it's the smallest details that make the biggest impact.

Keep up the good work and I'll be intouch after I analyze the final release

Thanks Cheer for being a advocate for use here in the forum

Lee

-------------
Lee Scott - Nikon D3/D300/D5000 - |shaved Nikkor 10.5 mm| Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod /322RC2 Grip - Mrotator TCS |CS5 | PW7 & TW6.5 Pro
----
To err is human ... to not try is just plain lazy

Message posted by cheer on December-15-2011 at 12:31am
cheer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

October-09-2011
235 Posts

Dear Lee ,

Thank for your understanding and support .

I agree with your opinion of "small feature is signficant to customers" and we will try to optimize details of every features about Tourweaver 7 .We would like provide best ptroducts to all of our customer.

Please try our Official Tourweaver 7 and any suggestions and feedbacks are greatly appreciated .

Again ,we'd like to thank for all our friends and beta testers for their hard work in testing Tourweaver 7, helpful feedbacks, constructive suggestions and all long time support!

-------------
www.easypano.com
Cheer@easypano.com

Message posted by MiCasaTours on December-20-2011 at 3:55pm
View MiCasaTours's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by MiCasaTours Search   Visit MiCasaTours's Homepage www   Quote MiCasaTours Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
MiCasaTours
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
December-20-2011
1 Posts
Still no functioning IPAD tour. I downloaded TW7 (v111213) today, built a very simple tour, 5 cylindrical views & 1 button to advance the scene. Flash version works as usual, IPAD2 (w/IOS update) does not respond at all. Tried PC version of safari with equally negative results. www.micasatours.com/demo/915 Can someone give me a hint? What am I doing wrong here?

-------------
MiCasaTours.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register